3 bedroom detached house for saleFrobisher Close, Eastbourne
Sold STC £275,000
- THREE BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- NO FORWARD CHAIN!
- SOUGHT AFTER LANGNEY POINT LOCATION
- GARAGE & OFF ROAD PARKING
- FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY
Fox and Sons are delighted to present to the market this THREE BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME located in the EVER SOUGHT AFTER Langney Point area of Eastbourne. Boasting GARAGE and OFF ROAD PARKING and offered to the market with NO FORWARD CHAIN an early inspection comes highly recommended.
Fox and Sons are delighted to present to the market this THREE BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME located in the EVER SOUGHT AFTER Langney Point area of Eastbourne. Boasting GARAGE and OFF ROAD PARKING and offered to the market with NO FORWARD CHAIN an early inspection comes highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Door to the front aspect, window to the side aspect and entry into the hallway.
Door to the front aspect, under stairs storage cupboard, further cupboard with access to the back boiler, stairs and stair lift rising to first floor landing.
Lounge 24' 11" x 9' 11" ( 7.59m x 3.02m )
Double glazed windows to both the front and rear aspect overlooking both gardens, gas fireplace, two radiators, serving hatch and ample space for a dining room table.
Kitchen 9' 4" x 8' 1" ( 2.84m x 2.46m )
A modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units incorporating a ceramic one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, gas oven with gas hob and cooker hood over, spacce and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, partly tiled walls, double glazed window to the rear aspect overlooking the garden, door to the side aspect leading into the garden.
Stairs and stair lift rising from ground floor to first floor landing, having a double glazed window to the side aspect and an airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 10' 7" ( 3.71m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' x 9' ( 3.96m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, loft access and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 1" x 7' 6" ( 2.77m x 2.29m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, built in cupboard with shelving and a radiator.
Comprising a wet room style shower with screen, wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, radiator and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Separate W C
Comprising low level W C, fully tiled walls, radiator and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
The rear garden benefits from a paved seating area with pathway leading around the garden, area mainly laid to lawn with mature shrub and tree borders, private door into the garage.
Having power, lighting and a one and half sized up and over door, private door into the rear garden.
The front garden provides off road parking for two cars. A patio front garden with various shrub borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43454754.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LGL105498. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Langney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.