4 bedroom town house for saleLong Beach View, Eastbourne
Sold STC £345,000
- THREE / FOUR BEDROOM WATERSIDE HOME
- STUNNING VIEWS ACROSS THE INNER HARBOUR
- FLEXIBLE YET VERSATILE ACCOMMODATION THROUGHOUT
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- POPULAR DUKES QUAY DEVELOPMENT
- 1 / 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
**STUNNING VIEWS *** MUST VIEW! Fox and Sons are delighted to present to the market this WATERSIDE HOME located in the DUKE'S QUAY development in the North Harbour. Boasting Three / Four Bedrooms, 1 / 2 Reception Rooms, WELL PRESENTED Living accommodation throughout with STUNNING VIEWS from the rear
**STUNNING VIEWS *** MUST VIEW! Fox and Sons are delighted to present to the market this WATERSIDE HOME located in the DUKE'S QUAY development in the North Harbour. Boasting Three / Four Bedrooms, 1 / 2 Reception Rooms, WELL PRESENTED Living accommodation throughout with STUNNING VIEWS from the rear of the building, arranged over three floors and offering FLEXIBLE YET VERSATILE accommodation throughout. An early inspection comes highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Door to the front aspect, under stairs storage cupboard, radiator and wood effect flooring.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 13' 10" x 10' 3" ( 4.22m x 3.12m )
A modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units incorporating a sink and drainer unit, double electric eye level oven with five ring gas hob and cooker hood over, integral appliances include fridge/freezer and dishwasher, wood effect flooring, solid work surfaces over, spotlighting, partly tiled walls, breakfast bar area with solid worktops over, double glazed window to the rear aspect, further double glazed door to the rear aspect leading into the garden with views across the water.
Having space and plumbing for washing machine and space for a tumble dryer, wood effect flooring, spotlighting and further space for a fridge/freezer.
Dining Room 12' 1" x 9' 10" ( 3.68m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, wood effect flooring and a radiator. This room is currently set up as a dining room but can be used as a ground floor bedroom.
Ground Floor Bathroom
Comprising paneled bath with shower over, low level W C, wash hand basin, fully tiled walls and tiled flooring, extractor fan, spotlighting, radiator.
Stairs rising from ground floor to first floor landing, double glazed window to the front aspect and a radiator.
Lounge 14' x 13' 7" ( 4.27m x 4.14m )
Double glazed windows to the rear aspect with Harbour views, further double glazed doors opening onto the Juliet Balcony enjoying stunning views across the Harbour, gas log burning fire, radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 9" x 8' 4" ( 3.58m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, built in wardrobe and a radiator.
Separate W C
Comprising low level W C, wash hand basin, extractor fan and tiled flooring.
Second Floor Landing
Stairs rising from first floor to second floor landing.
Bedroom One 14' 3" x 11' 3" ( 4.34m x 3.43m )
Two double glazed windows to the rear aspect enjoying far reaching harbour views, two built in wardrobes, radiator and door through to the Jack and Jill bathroom.
Jack & Jill Bathroom
Comprising enclosed shower with screen, low level W C, wash hand basin, fully tiled walls and tiled flooring, extractor fan, heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 16' 8" MAX x 10' ( 5.08m MAX x 3.05m )
Two double glazed windows to the front aspect, built in wardrobe, radiator, loft access, spotlighting and door through to the Jack and Jill Bathroom.
The rear garden benefits from a patio area with gated access to the communal grounds, pull out awning for wind shelter. The garden enjoys views across the Harbour.
The front garden has a paved area that has a shingled surround, various shrub borders, pot plants, fence enclosed and has access to the front and rear of the property.
Located directly outside the front of the property with an up and over door, power and lighting, workshop at the rear with a boarded loft space for added storage space.
The property benefits from a parking space and ample visitors parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43454760.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LGL105499. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Langney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.