2 bedroom maisonette for saleBroomhill, Cookham
Sold STC £300,000
- LONG LEASE
- WELL PRESENTED MAISONETTE
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- SOUGHT-AFTER ESTATE
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
A very well presented two double bedroom maisonette on the highly sought-after Broomhill estate in Cookham, only a short walk from the village centre and railway station. Long Lease. Viewing highly recommended!
Double glazed door to front, stairs to landing.
Double glazed window to front, storage cupboard, radiator.
Lounge / Diner 16' 11" x 12' ( 5.16m x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator, telephone point, t.v. point, dado, coving.
Kitchen 8' 8" x 8' 2" ( 2.64m x 2.49m )
Fitted kitchen, double glazed window to side, wall and base units, stainless steel sink drainer, roll top work surfaces, splashbacks, cooker point, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridgefreezer, central heating boiler housed in cupboard, radiator, vinyl floor.
Two storage cupboards, airing cupboard.
Bedroom 1 11' 11" x 10' ( 3.63m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to side, built-in double wardrobes, radiator, coving.
Bedroom 2 9' 11" x 8' 10" ( 3.02m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to side, built-in wardrobes, radiator, coving, views towards Cliveden.
Double glazed window to side, bath with mixer taps and glass shower screen, wash hand basin, w.c., chrome heated towel rail, vinyl floor, fully tiled walls.
Decking, lawn, plant and shrub borders, shed.
Furthest of three from back second bedroom window, with up and over door.
From Maidenhead Town Centre, take the A308 Marlow Road and proceed to Furze Platt. At the traffic lights turn right onto Switchback Road South and proceed to the mini roundabout whereupon turn left onto Switchback Road North signposted Cookham. Proceed out of Maidenhead and upon entering Cookham, just before the railway bridge, turn left into Whyteladyes Lane. Proceed to the top and follow the road around to the right and continue for some distance, where upon Broomhill will be found on your turning on your right.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43454799.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD112235. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.