3 bedroom terraced house for saleAshwell Avenue, Greatfield Estate, Hull
- Ideal Investment Opportunity!!!
- 3 Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Gardens Front & Rear
IDEAL FIRST TIME BUYER/INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY- THIS PROPERTY HAS POTENTIAL!!!
A modern style three bedroom mid terraced family house with double glazing, offered for sale in need of some improvement/modernisation and priced accordingly to offset these works.
Situated in a popular/convenient residential location served by shops, schools, good road links and regular public transport services. EARLY VIEWING RECOMMENDED TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT!!!
Comprising; Entrance hall, lounge with feature fireplace and fitted dining kitchen. First Floor; Three bedrooms, shower room and separate wc. Outside; Gardens front and rear.
Canopy Style Covered Porch
With double glazed door, dado rail and coving.
Lounge 15' x 13' 3" ( 4.57m x 4.04m )
With double glazed window, feature fireplace incorporating built in gas fire, dado rail, cupboard under the stairs affording storage facility, coving and colonial style door.
Fitted Dining Kitchen 16' 6" x 8' 1" ( 5.03m x 2.46m )
With partially tiled walls, stainless steel inset sink unit with mixer tap, fitted floor units, laminated work surfaces and wall cupboards, gas cooker point, electric cooker box, plumbing for automatic washing machine, double glazed window, ceramic tiled flooring and double glazed door.
Bedroom 1 11' 2" x 11' 1" Excluding wardrobes ( 3.40m x 3.38m Excluding wardrobes )
With double glazed window, fitted wardrobes, coving and door.
Bedroom 2 11' 1" max x 10' 3" max ( 3.38m max x 3.12m max )
With double glazed window, built in cupboard housing gas fired central heating unit, coving and door.
Bedroom 3 9' 10" including stairs bulk head/max x 7' 2" max ( 3.00m including stairs bulk head/max x 2.18m max )
With double glazed window, coving and door.
With fully tiled walls, white suite comprising; Electric shower in cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, double glazed window with patterned glass, coving, electric room heater and colonial style door.
With fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled flooring, wc, double glazed window with patterned glass, coving and door.
With dado rail and trap door access to roof space.
To the front of the property is a paved garden designed for ease of maintenance with timber fence forming boundary incorporating gate.
To the rear is a paved garden designed for ease of maintenance with workshop/shed (subdivided into two areas), cold water tap, light and timber fence forming boundary.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43456563.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDR116546. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hull Holderness Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.