Cottage for saleThe Parade, Sandsend, Nr Whitby
Withdrawn from Market £425,000
- Newly refurbished semi-detached cottage
- Spacious accommodation with stunning rear terraced garden
- Just yards from beach and beautiful shoreline
- 2 large bedrooms and further large room on upper floors
- Perfect for holiday letting
- Awaiting EPC
This is a gem of a property, hidden away in a sheltered position, yet just off the promenade, in the village of Sandsend, one of the most desirable locations on the Heritage Coast.
The property has been newly renovated and refurbished to reach its present outstanding level, having a high standard of fixtures and fittings throughout with nothing left out.
The accommodation has a bright modern feel comprising fully fitted kitchen with the full range of integral appliances, spacious lounge which opens out onto the stunning patio & rear garden, first floor bedroom and large second room, house bathroom and a further double bedroom and en-suite above.
The secluded private rear garden, which has views to the sea, has been newly terraced to provide that all important outdoor space, a real sun trap sheltered from the colder winds, whilst also been designed to be very low maintenance.
With the beach just a few short steps away, all of Sandsends amenities close at hand and Whitby just a few miles along the golden sands this really is one to view.
Whether looking for a permanent home, holiday bolt hole or commercial holiday let this is a most attractive opportunity.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6598419. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Astin's Estate Agents, Whitby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.