2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWeedon Way, King's Lynn
Sold STC £139,995
- End of terrace house
- Two double bedrooms
- Lounge & kitchen
- Garage & parking
- Popular location
Early viewings are highly recommended to this end of terrace house in a popular location! Accommodation comprises of lounge, kitchen, two double bedrooms and bathroom. Externally there is a rear garden, parking and a garage.
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale a well presented end of terrace house in a popular location a short distance from Queen Elizabeth hospital. Accommodation comprises of a lounge, kitchen, two double bedrooms and a bathroom. Externally there is a lawned rear garden, parking and a garage.
Double glazed entrance door to:
Telephone point, radiator, coved and textured ceiling, stairs to first floor.
Lounge 14' 3" x 11' 10" ( 4.34m x 3.61m )
Double radiator, television point, double glazed patio doors, coved and textured ceiling.
Kitchen 9' 9" x 7' 9" narrowing to 5' 6" ( 2.97m x 2.36m narrowing to 1.68m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of units at base and wall level, worktop surfaces, oven, hob with extractor over, single drainer single bowl sink with mixer tap over, space and plumbing for washing machine, ceramic tiled splashbacks, UPVC double glazed window, coved and textured ceiling, plinth heater.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 8' 10" ( 3.61m x 2.69m )
UPVC double glazed window, telephone point, radiator, textured ceiling, television point.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" max x 8' 7" plus door recess ( 3.58m max x 2.62m plus door recess )
UPVC double glazed window, radiator, textured ceiling, access to roof space, television point, airing cupboard housing gas combination boiler serving radiator heating and domestic hot water.
Bath with mixer taps and shower hose attachment, extractor, ceramic tiled splashbacks, UPVC double glazed window, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, textured ceiling, radiator, shaver socket.
To the front there is a pathway leading to the canopied entrance porch with light. From the side of the property there is a gated access to the rear garden which is enclosed by fencing and a wall. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a patio area and gated access to the rear which leads to a brick weave driveway which leads to the garage.
Garage 16' 4" x 7' 9" ( 4.98m x 2.36m )
Up and over door.
Proceed out of King's Lynn via Gayton Road towards Queen Elizabeth Hospital. At the mini roundabout turn right into Winston Churchill Drive and continue before turning into Weedon Way where the property can be found as displayed by our for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43458384.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN110490. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.