2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSwindon Close, Giltbrook, NOTTINGHAM
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £120,000 - £130,000.
- Semi Detached Property
- Two Bedrooms
- Deceptively Spacious
- Driveway for Parking
- Ample well tended gardens
- Viewing Essential
GUIDE PRICE £120,000 - £130,000. This is a deceptively spacious two bedroom Semi Detached property situated in a quiet cul de sac location on the popular Smithurst Road Estate at Giltbrook. Viewing of this property is essential and would ideally suit a young family.
AUDIO TOUR AVAILABLE WITH THIS PROPERTY ..................................This is a deceptively spacious two bedroom Semi Detached property situated in a quiet cul de sac location on the popular Smithurst Road Estate at Giltbrook. In brief the property comprises of entrance hall, lounge, spacious kitchen, conservatory, two bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside there is a driveway for off road parking and generous well tended gardens. Viewing of this property is essential and would ideally suit a young family.
Enter via secure double glazed door, built in storage cupboard, open plan doorway through to lounge.
Lounge 13' 10" x 11' 9" into staircase recess ( 4.22m x 3.58m into staircase recess )
Having TV and telephone points, radiator, double glazed sliding patio doors to conservatory, stairs leading to first floor accommodation, door leading to kitchen.
Kitchen 11' 9" x 8' 4" ( 3.58m x 2.54m )
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over incorporating a single bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with tiled splashbacks, integrated electric fan assisted oven with four ring electric hob and extractor hood over, plumbing and space for automatic washing machine and tumble dryer, space for fridge freezer, laminate floor covering, Upvc double glazed windows to the front and rear elevations, Upvc double glazed door to the garden.
Conservatory 10' x 9' 10" ( 3.05m x 3.00m )
Of half brick and Upvc double glazed construction with Upvc double glazed windows to the rear and side elevations, radiator and Upvc double glazed French doors to garden.
First Floor Landing
Having airing cupboard and Upvc double glazed window to front elevation, doors leading to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom 1 11' 4" x 8' 5" + recess over stairs ( 3.45m x 2.57m + recess over stairs )
Having built in storage cupboard, radiator, Upvc double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom 2 9' 10" x 5' 6" ( 3.00m x 1.68m )
Having radiator, built in storage area, access to loft space and Upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Fitted with a three piece white suite comprising of panelled bath with fitted shower over, pedestal hand wash basin and low level wc with part ceramic tiled wall coverings, radiator, laminate flooring and Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation.
To the front of the property there is a tarmac driveway providing off road parking with double timber gate leading to rear otherwise the front benefits from feature slate graveled beds with path leading to front entrance door.
To the rear of the property there is a generous enclosed garden mainly laid to lawn with well stocked borders incorporating a variety of mixed plants and shrubs, otherwise to the rear there is a generous paved sun patio area, generous timber decked sun patio area, timber shed all enclosed by timber panelled fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43458417.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KBY104752. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kimberley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.