4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Square House, Northchapel, Petworth, GU28
- One of a pair of Grade II listed cottages dating from the 18
- Set in a prominent position in the heart of this delightful
- Ideal opportunity to renovate and restore the property's fin
- 4 bedrooms
- Boasting a wealth of period features including fireplaces an
- Scope to extend (STPP and listed building consent)
- Potential to restore a delightful cottage garden
2 The Square House is one of a pair of Grade II listed cottages dating from the 18th Century set in a prominent position, not far from the green in the heart of this delightful Sussex village. The property offers great potential to renovate and refurbish, restoring the property's fine heritage. The property boasts period fireplaces, a wealth of exposed beams and bright, well proportioned family accommodation which currently comprises sitting room with feature fireplace, dining room, kitchen with door out to the garden, ground floor shower room and upstairs 4 bedrooms. There is also scope to the rear to extend (STPP and listed building consent) and to develop the garden into a delightful cottage garden.
Northchapel lies approximately 5 miles to the south east of Haslemere and is surrounded by idyllic open countryside. The village has a first school, church, a public house and post office/village shop. Haslemere is a short drive away and offers a good range of independent shops and boutiques, restaurants and coffee houses. There are good road links to London and the south coast and Haslemere mainline station offers a fast train service to London Waterloo in around 52 minutes. There are popular golf courses at Liphook and Hindhead and leisure facilities including Aqua Roma at The Georgian, Amarna at Lythe Hill and The Herons Leisure Centre. There are excellent schools locally both state and private for all ages.
Henry Adams LLP
Georgian Court, High Street, Haslemere
Surrey, GU27 2LA
(Phone) 01428 644002 (Fax) 01428 641461 (Email) email@example.com
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43459157.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 170766. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Haslemere. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.