2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleWoodpecker Road, Eastbourne
Sold STC £250,000
- TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW
- SOUGHT AFTER BIRDS ESTATE LOCATION
- SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION THROUGHOUT
- PRIVATE GARAGE TO THE REAR
- NO FORWARD CHAIN!
A DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS Two Bedroom Semi Detached Bungalow located in the EVER SOUGHT AFTER Birds Estate in Eastbourne. Boasting SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION throughout with a LARGE Living / Dining area, two DOUBLE bedrooms, good sized rear garden and a private GARAGE to the rear.
A DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS Two Bedroom Semi Detached Bungalow located in the EVER SOUGHT AFTER Birds Estate in Eastbourne. Boasting SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION throughout with a LARGE Living / Dining area, two DOUBLE bedrooms, good sized rear garden and a private GARAGE to the rear. An early inspection comes highly recommended to fully appreciate the size and space this property that has NO FORWARD CHAIN has to offer.
Door to the side aspect leading through to the entrance hall.
Door to the side aspect, radiator and door through to all rooms.
Lounge / Dining Room 27' x 10' 6" ( 8.23m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. double glazed patio doors to the rear aspect leading into the garden, archway divide between the two rooms, ample space for a dining room table, two radiators.
Kitchen 8' 11" x 8' 5" ( 2.72m x 2.57m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units incorporating a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, wall mounted Worcester Bosch boiler, partly tiled walls and a double glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 11' 6" Excluding door recess. ( 3.56m x 3.51m Excluding door recess. )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, built in range of wardrobes and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 8' 2" ( 3.56m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect overlooking the garden, radiator.
A newly refitted wet room with a double glazed window to the side aspect, wet room area with glass screen, wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, heated towel rail and an airing cupboard.
Separate W C
Comprising low level W C, partly tiled walls and a double glazed window to the side aspect.
The rear garden has a paved seating area with gated side access, area laid to lawn with shrub borders, various plants, timber shed and door into the garage.
The front garden has a pathway leading to the front of the property with an area laid to lawn with various plants.
Having an up and over door and private door to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43459902.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LGL105513. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Langney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.