2 bedroom bungalow for saleFen Road, Newton, Wisbech
- REDUCED FROM £145,000
- Two bedroom link detached bungalow
- Garage & off road parking
- LPG central heating
- Popular village location
- No upward chain
NO UPWARD CHAIN! Set within the rural village of Newton, this link detached bungalow has the benefit of being sold with no upward chain. Offering a single garage, off road parking and a generous rear garden, demand is likely to be high, so arrange your viewing today!
NO UPWARD CHAIN! Set within a popular village location, this link detached bungalow has the benefit of being sold with no upward chain.
The accommodation comprises a large lounge, a kitchen fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over and a built-in electric oven and hob. There are two bedrooms and a re-fitted shower room.
Outside there is a driveway offering off road parking, access to the single garage, a utility area and enclosed rear garden.
Lounge 15' 11" Maximum x 13' 5" maximum ( 4.85m Maximum x 4.09m maximum )
Kitchen 6' 10" x 9' 7" ( 2.08m x 2.92m )
Bedroom 1 10' 1" minimum x 11' 5" ( 3.07m minimum x 3.48m )
Bedroom 2 9' 4" maximum x 10' 3" ( 2.84m maximum x 3.12m )
Shower Room 5' 6" x 6' 10" ( 1.68m x 2.08m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the A1101 signposted Long Sutton. Continue out of town taking note of ASDA on your left hand side. Continue along and at the second set of traffic lights bear right into Sutton Road. Proceed along and turn left signposted Newton. Continue along into the village and turn left into Fen Road where the property can be found on your right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43459905.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114458. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.