2 bedroom terraced house for saleWaverley Close, Frome
Sold STC £205,000
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Recently Refurbished
- Open Plan
- Two Bedrooms
- Bath Side of Town
Recently refurbished throughout including a modern kitchen and bathroom this stunning example of a two bedroom home has to be seen. Conveniently located on the Bath side of town with a open plan living, dining, kitchen area as well as garage and driveway parking!!
*** NO ONWARD CHAIN ***
Living Room 13' 10" x 14' 1" into stairs ( 4.22m x 4.29m into stairs )
Radiator. Front aspect window.
Kitchen / Dining Area 8' 2" x 14' ( 2.49m x 4.27m )
Rear aspect double glazed window. A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units. Worksurfaces over with an inset stainless steel sink and drainer. Double electric oven and gas hob over with cooker hood. Plumbing for washing machine. Integrated dishwasher. Integrated fridge/freezer. Central heating boiler. Radiator. Space for table and chairs. Doors out into garden.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 11' 6" x 10' 11" ( 3.51m x 3.33m )
Front aspect double glazed window. Built in wardrobes. Radiator. Telephone. Television point. Looks over the green.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 7' 3" ( 3.28m x 2.21m )
Rear aspect double glazed window. Radiator.
Rear aspect double glazed window. Heated towel rail.
Immediately abutting the rear of the property is a decked area with plenty of space for a table and chairs. The rest of the garden is mainly laid to lawn. Enclosed garden with rear access pathway and gate.
Garage & Parking
Garage with allocated parking space infront.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43459920.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FRO106345. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Frome. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.