3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTye Green, Glemsford, Sudbury
Sold STC £220,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Large Rear Garden
- Parking to Rear
- Three Bedrooms
- Lounge/Dining Room
- Gas Heating
LARGE REAR GARDEN - A three bedroom semi-detached property situated in a favourable location within the village of Glemsford. The property benefits from gas heating and parking to the rear. Early viewing advised.
The Accommodation Comprises:
Entrance door leading into the lounge/dining room.
Lounge/ Dining Room 23' 5" x 11' 11" max ( 7.14m x 3.63m max )
Windows to front and rear aspects, radiator, open fireplace, step up to dining area, stairs leading to first floor landing, door to kitchen.
L shaped - Range of base and eye level units incorporating drawers, work surfaces, tiled splash backs, inset stainless steel sink unit, space for appliances, space for cooker, tiled floor, radiator, door to ground floor bathroom, double glazed windows to rear and side aspects and double glazed door to the rear garden.
Comprising panelled bath with shower over, low level w/c, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, window to side aspect.
First Floor Landing
Stairs to second floor, radiator, eaves storage cupboard, doors to:
Bedroom One 11' 6" max x 11' 6" ( 3.51m max x 3.51m )
Built in storage cupboard, radiator, window to front aspect.
Bedroom Three 11' 7" x 6' 7" ( 3.53m x 2.01m )
Built in storage cupboard, radiator, window to rear aspect.
Second Floor Landing
Door to bedroom two.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 11' 4" with reduced head height ( 3.56m x 3.45m with reduced head height )
Dormer window to front aspect, exposed brick walls.
Outside The Property
The property is accessed via a wrought iron gate with hedged boundary and pathway leading to the front entrance door. The property benefits from use of shared access to the side of the property which leads to a parking area and access to the rear garden.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with paved patio area adjoining the property and raised flower bed. The garden is part walled and part fenced.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43459932.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SUD105385. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sudbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.