3 bedroom detached house for saleVauxhall Gardens, Dudley
Sold STC £185,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bed Detached Residence
- Two Reception Rooms
- Traditional and Elegantly Decorated Throughout
- Double Garage
- Family Bathroom And Downstairs W.C.
- On & Off Driveway
- Very Pleasant And Popular Location
- Ideal Proximity To Amenities And Transport Links
New to the market is this very elegant detached family home, located within a great cul-de-sac location, within proximity to local amenities and transport links. Please call 01384 238779 to book your viewing
New to the market is this very elegant detached family home, located within a great cul-de-sac location, within proximity to local amenities and transport links.
The property has plenty of kerb appeal with an on-and-off drive, double garage, three bedrooms and two reception room, an ideal opportunity to purchase a great family home. Please call 01384 238779 to book your viewing
Front Of Property
Open on-and-off drive with small lawn area and access to :-
Front door leading to the entrance porch with access to :-
Entrance hall with cast iron spiral staircase, central heating radiator and access to :-
Downstairs cloakroom with wash basin and w.c.
Lounge 19' 1" max x 11' 4" ( 5.82m max x 3.45m )
Spacious family lounge with original cast iron fire place, central heating radiator, rear facing double glazed window and double glazed bow window
Dining Room 14' 3" in to bay x 12' 5" ( 4.34m in to bay x 3.78m )
Beautiful dining room with elegant, traditional features, front facing double glazed bay window and original fire place
Kitchen/diner 25' 11" x 7' 9" ( 7.90m x 2.36m )
Spacious fitted kitchen diner with matching wall cupboards and base units incorporating sink and drainer, integrated dishwasher, breakfast area with central heating radiator, front facing double glazed window and patio doors leading to the rear garden
First floor landing accessed via the entrance hall, with airing cupboard and doors leading to :-
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 10' 4" ( 3.68m x 3.15m )
Double bedroom with front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and fitted wardrobes with integrated dressing table and overhead storage
Bedroom Two 10' 8" max x 11' 4" max ( 3.25m max x 3.45m max )
Double bedroom with rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and built in wardrobe
Bedroom Three 7' 2" x 7' 10" ( 2.18m x 2.39m )
Bedroom with front facing window and built in inset wardrobe
Bathroom with bath and overhead shower w.c, wash basin, central heating radiator and rear facing double glazed window
Rear Of Property
Patio doors leading to the rear garden, with decking and paved patio area, benefiting from beautiful views
Garage to the side of the property with front opening double doors power outputs and lighting fixture
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43459938.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DLY100338. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.