2 bedroom apartment for salePorthmellon Gardens, Callington
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- ***** FOR SALE BY PUBLIC AUCTION 16th February 2017****
- Well presented Ground Floor Flat
- Two Bedrooms
- Communal Garden
- Off Road Parking
- No Onward Chain
- Excellent Investment Property or First Time Purchase
***** FOR SALE BY PUBLIC AUCTION 16th February 2017****
At the McDonalds Botley Park Hotel, Southampton SO32 2UA. This modern and well presented 2 bedroom ground floor flat is perfect for first time buyers or investors. With off road parking 2 excellent sized bedrooms and modern bathroom.
***** FOR SALE BY PUBLIC AUCTION 16th February 2017****
At the McDonalds Botley Park Hotel, Southampton SO32 2UA
This modern and well presented 2 bedroom ground floor flat is perfect for first time buyers or investors. With off road parking 2 excellent sized bedrooms and modern bathroom, this property needs to be viewed to be appreciated.
This communal hallway comprises a double glazed entrance door to the side which opens into a neutrally decorated hallway with a double glazed window to the front with stairs leading to all floors and giving you access to the apartments main entrance.
The hallway has a phone entry system, electric wall mounted heater and wood laminate flooring throughout. There is a built in cupboards housing the heater tank and provides useful storage space. Doors opening off to:
Lounge 13' 9" x 11' 5" Max ( 4.19m x 3.48m Max )
This well presented good size lounge has a front facing double glazed window. There is a telephone point, TV point ceiling coving and an electric wall mounted heater. There is also wood laminate flooring continuing through the archway into the kitchen.
Kitchen 8' 6" x 7' 1" ( 2.59m x 2.16m )
The modern style fitted kitchen has a range of matching fitted wall and base units with roll edge work surface, stainless steel 1 ½ bowl sink and drainer, electric cooker and cooker hood. There is a space and plumbing for a washing machine and space for a fridge freezer. There is wood laminate flooring and partly tilled walls.
Bedroom One 10' 9" x 8' 5" ( 3.28m x 2.57m )
An excellent size master bedroom with a rear facing double glazed window. Electric wall mounted heater and wood laminated flooring.
Bedroom Two 8' 8" x 7' 5" ( 2.64m x 2.26m )
A second bedroom has a rear facing double glazed window. Electric wall mounted heater and wood laminated flooring.
This modern bathroom has a pedestal hand wash basin, low level WC, eco extractor fan, panelled bath with electric shower over and partly tiled walls.
To the rear of the property is the communal garden which is mainly laid to lawn.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43461756.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAS102760. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Saltash. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Fox & Sons, Saltash on 01752 847151.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.