2 bedroom cottage for saleBrook Street, Glemsford, Sudbury
Sold STC £180,000
- Mid Terrace Cottage
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Well Presented Throughout
COTTAGE IN GREAT LOCATION - This mid-terrace property is situated in a desirable location within the village of Glemsford. Well presented inside and out the accommodation includes two bedrooms, lounge, kitchen, ground floor bathroom and enclosed garden.
The Accommodation Comprises:
Double glazed entrance door leading into the lounge.
Lounge 11' 9" x 12' 8" into recess ( 3.58m x 3.86m into recess )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, exposed brick wall with brick fire place with oak mantel and open fire.
Kitchen 11' 4" max x 7' 11" ( 3.45m max x 2.41m )
Range of wall and base units incorporating drawers, roll edge work tops, inset gas hob with extractor over, built in oven, tiled floors and exposed brick wall, opening through to utility area.
Window and door to rear, base units with work tops over, inset sink and drainer, space for washing machine and tiled floor.
Suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, wash hand basin, w/c, tiled walls and tiled floor.
First Floor Landing
Doors leading to...
Bedroom One 12' 4" max x 10' 11" ( 3.76m max x 3.33m )
Window to front aspect, radiator and exposed brick walls.
Bedroom Two 7' 6" x 8' 7" ( 2.29m x 2.62m )
Window to rear, radiator, built in cupboard.
Outside The Property
To the front of the cottage is a driveway laid to decorative stone providing off-road parking with pathway leading to an open porch way with courtesy lighting giving access to the entrance door.
The rear garden commences with a step up to a large paved patio area ideal for seating and entertaining. There is a further step up to the remainder of the rear garden which is laid to lawn with fenced boundaries.
To the rear is a pleasant garden that has a patio area leading on to lawn and a further raised seating area to the rear of the garden.
Please note: there is a pedestrian right of way across the back of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43464027.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SUD105429. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sudbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.