3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleChurch Road, Emneth, Wisbech
- 2/3 bedroom detached bungalow
- Lounge/ Diner plus conservatorys
- Single garage and mature rear gardens
- Gas central heating
- No upward chain
The sought after village of Emneth is the setting for this deceptively spacious 2/3 bedroom detached bungalow. Having the added benefit of being sold with no onward chain the property offers a lounge/diner, conservatory & well stocked mature gardens. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate.
Set in a sought after village location and offered for sale with no upward chain is this superb 2/3 bedroom detached family home. The property is ideally located close to many local amenities and is in the catchment area for the popular Marshland High School.
The accommodation comprises an entrance hall, an open plan lounge/diner with dual aspect windows, a lovely kitchen which is fitted with a wide range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, an inset sink unit and a built-in washing machine. There is also a door which leads through to the conservatory which enjoys views of the rear garden. There are two double bedrooms and a third bedroom which has access to the family shower room. The property also benefits from a large loft space accessed via a loft ladder which offers a useful storage space.
Continuing outside there is a small shingled area and a single garage to the front. To the rear of the property there is an enclosed garden which is set with a wide range of mature shrubs and trees, a walled patio and a gated pedestrian access to the side.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate all this lovely home has to offer.
The vendor is related to a member of staff in the Wisbech office.
Bedroom 1 10' 11" maximum x 10' 5" ( 3.33m maximum x 3.18m )
Bedroom 2 10' 11" maximum x 10' 2" ( 3.33m maximum x 3.10m )
Lounge/ Diner 24' 6" x 10' 10" maximum ( 7.47m x 3.30m maximum )
Bedroom 3 10' 4" x 7' 2" ( 3.15m x 2.18m )
Shower Room 6' x 7' 2" ( 1.83m x 2.18m )
Kitchen 12' 11" x 9' 9" ( 3.94m x 2.97m )
Conservatory 14' 7" x 7' 7" ( 4.45m x 2.31m )
From the Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the A1101 signposted Downham Market. Proceed out of town taking note of Morrisons on your left hand side and at the roundabout continue straight on. Head out of Wisbech following the road round to the left and turn left into Church Road signposted Emneth. Continue along where the property will be found on your right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43464036.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114446. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.