3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleLangney Rise, Eastbourne
Sold STC £215,000
- THREE BEDROOM END OF TERRACE FAMILY HOME
- POPULAR EASTBOURNE LOCATION
- LARGE REAR GARDEN
- OFF ROAD PARKING TO THE REAR
- MODERNISED AND IMPROVED THROUGHOUT
A DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS Three Bedroom End of Terrace Home located in a POPULAR Eastbourne Location. Having undergone MODERNISATION and IMPROVEMENTS by the current owner the property now boasts CONTEMPORARY LIVING ACCOMMODATION throughout, Off road parking and a large rear garden.
A DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS Three Bedroom End of Terrace Home located in a POPULAR Eastbourne Location. Having undergone MODERNISATION and IMPROVEMENTS by the current owner the property now boasts CONTEMPORARY LIVING ACCOMMODATION throughout, Off road parking and a large rear garden. An early inspection comes highly recommended to fully appreciate this property.
Door to the front aspect.
Lounge / Diner 21' 3" x 11' 5" ( 6.48m x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, further double glazed french doors to the rear aspect leading into the rear garden, two radiators and a gas fireplace with surround.
Kitchen 15' 2" x 8' 9" ( 4.62m x 2.67m )
A modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units incorporating a one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, electric eye level double oven with electric ceramic hob and cooker hood over, space and plumbing for washing machine, space and plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, under stairs storage cupboard housing the tumble dryer and providing ample storage space, partly tiled walls and tiled floor, work surfaces over, double glazed window to the side aspect and further door into the rear garden.
Stairs rising from ground floor to first floor landing, double glazed window to the side aspect, radiator and loft access.
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 12' 8" MAX ( 3.68m x 3.86m MAX )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, built in wardrobes and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 9' 3" ( 3.53m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, built in wardrobes and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 11" x 8' 10" MAX ( 3.02m x 2.69m MAX )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and a radiator.
Comprising paneled bath with mixer taps and shower over, low level W C, wash hand basin, wood effect flooring, heated towel rail, double glazed window to the side aspect.
The rear garden has a paved seating area, gated side access and pathway leading to the gated rear access, parking at the rear, main area is laid to lawn with shrub borders and a timber shed.
Off Road Parking
The property benefits from off road parking to the rear with gated access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43467174.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LGL105511. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Langney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.