3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleConeygree Road, Tipton
Sold STC £120,000
- Semi Detached Family Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Well Presented Lounge
- Spacious Kitchen Diner
- Family Garden With Access To Front Via Side
- Family Bathroom
- Ample Off Road Parking
- Within A Very Popular Location, In Proximity To Schools, Amenities And Transport Links
A wonderful semi detached family home benefiting from three bedrooms. With an ample well presented lounge and spacious open plan kitchen diner benefiting from patio doors leading to the family garden. With off road parking for up to two cars this is the prefect family home
A wonderful semi detached family home benefiting from three bedrooms. With an ample well presented lounge and spacious open plan kitchen diner benefiting from patio doors leading to the family garden. With off road parking for up to two cars this is the prefect family home, in a very popular location within proximity to local schools, amenities and transport links. Please Call 01384 238779 To Book Your Viewing
Entrance porch with front facing door leading to :-
Entrance to alarmed residence with stairs leading to first floor, under stairs storage and central heating radiator
Lounge 16' 7" into bay x 9' 8" ( 5.05m into bay x 2.95m )
Spacious lounge with wooden laminate flooring, front facing double glazed bay window, wooden surround fire place with gas fire and central heating radiator
Kitchen/ Diner 15' 6" x 7' 2" ( 4.72m x 2.18m )
Spacious fitted kitchen diner with matching wall cupboards and base units incorporating sink and drainer, oven and hob with overhead cooker hood, central heating boiler and radiator and patio doors leading to the rear of the property
First floor landing with Balconette staircase from the entrance hall and loft access, side facing double glazed window, spotlights to ceiling and access to :-
Bedroom One 12' 11" into bay x 10' 11" ( 3.94m into bay x 3.33m )
Double bedroom with front facing double glazed bay window, central heating radiator and fitted wardrobes with overhead storage
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 10' 6" max ( 3.30m x 3.20m max )
Double bedroom with rear facing window and central heating radiator
Bedroom Three 5' 3" x 6' 5" ( 1.60m x 1.96m )
Bedroom with double glazed front facing window
Fully tiled family bathroom with bath and overhead shower, wash basin, w.c, and central heated towel rail
Rear Of The Property
Patio area accessed via patio doors from kitchen diner, leading to lawn with fenced borders and garden shed
Wooden detached garage at the rear of the property accessed via private drive
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43467240.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DLY100465. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.