3 bedroom terraced bungalow for saleHeadcorn Gardens, Cliftonville, Margate, Kent
Sold STC £200,000
- Buyers fees apply, see bid pack
- Three bedroom extended bungalow by the sea
- Popular Palm Bay location
- Garage at the rear of the garden
- Close to shops and bus routes
- No onward chain
- EPC energy rating D (61)
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hallway
- Wet Room: 5'6 x 5'0 (1.68m x 1.53m)
- Separate Toilet
- Bedroom 3: 10'6 x 9'1 (3.20m x 2.77m)
- Bedroom 1: 15'3 x 10'9 (4.65m x 3.28m)
- Shower Room: 4'10 x 4'6 (1.47m x 1.37m)
- Family Room: 13'11 x 8'6 (4.24m x 2.59m)
- Kitchen Area: 14'0 x 8'6 (4.27m x 2.59m)
- Lounge Area: 16'2 x 15'0 (4.93m x 4.58m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'10 x 7'6 (3.30m x 2.29m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43467489.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15108055. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Cliftonville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.