2 bedroom detached house for saleGreenway, Ashbourne
Sold STC £227,500
- Detached Home
- Lounge, Dining Kitchen, Conservatory and Ground Floor Shower Room
- Two Double Bedrooms, Bathroom
- Off Road Car Standing, Garage, Gardens
- Close to the Centre of Ashbourne
Located within easy access of Ashbourne Town this detached home would make a great purchase and is ready to move straight in to. The property boasts two double bedrooms, conservatory and has a garage, plenty of off road parking and a stunning rear garden.
This detached home is located within easy access of the centre of Ashbourne and is ready to move straight in to. In brief the living accommodation comprises; entrance hallway, lounge, dining kitchen, ground floor shower room and conservatory. To the first floor the landing leads to two double bedrooms and the bathrooom. Outside to the front of the property there is a tarmacadam driveway which provides ample off road car standing and leads to the single garage with up and over door. To the rear there is a beautifully presented garden which is mainly laid to lawn having paved patio seating area, well stocked shrub borders and is enclosed by timber fence. The propety is located within easy reach of the wide range of amenities on offer in Ashbourne, and Schools are within walking distance.
UPVC entrance door to front, UPVC window to side, useful understairs storage cupboard, radiator, stairs leadig to the first floor and doors leading to:
Lounge 14' 8" x 9' 10" plus bay ( 4.47m x 3.00m plus bay )
UPVC bay window to front, feature stone fire surroung with inset coal effect electric fire with marble hearth, coving to ceiling and ornamental ceiling rose.
Dining Room 9' 10" max x 9' 6" ( 3.00m max x 2.90m )
UPVC window to side, coving to ceiling, ornamental ceiling rose and arch leading to;
Kitchen 13' 5" x 8' 1" ( 4.09m x 2.46m )
Fitted with a range of matching wall and base units, rolled edge working surface, sink and drainer unit, integrated electric hob, integrated electric oven and extractor over, tiling to walls, tiled floor, plumbing for washing machine, coving to ceiling and UPVC to rear.
UPVC door leading to the rear, tiled floor, access door to garage and doors leading to;
Fitted with a fully tiled shower cubicle with shower, low level w/c, bidet, vanity sink unit, extractor fan, tiled floor radiator and UPVC window to side.
Conservatory 8' 10" x 6' 8" ( 2.69m x 2.03m )
Patio door leading to the rear garden, tiled floor and radiator.
Doors leading to:
Bedroom One 12' 8" to wardrobes x 9' 10" ( 3.86m to wardrobes x 3.00m )
UPVC window to front and side, fiited wardrobes and drawer units, coving to ceiling and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" x 9' 6" ( 3.07m x 2.90m )
UPVC window to rear, coving to ceiling, fitted wardrobes and over head untis and radiator.
Fitted with a white four piece suite comprising pannelled bath, low level W/C, pedestal wash hand basin, bidet, tiling to walls and obscure UPVC window to rear.
To the front of the property there is a tarmacadam driveway which provides ample off road parking and a flower bed with a wide variety of shrubs and planting. The drive leads to the single detached garage with up and over door. To the rear there is a beautifully presented garden which is mainly laid to lawn, having paved patio seating area, well stocked shrub borders and is enclosed by timber fence.
Garage 16' 1" x 12' ( 4.90m x 3.66m )
Up and over door, UPVC door to front, power and lighting and UPVC door leading in to the house.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43471056.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ABN103233. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Ashbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.