4 bedroom detached house for saleLittle Maplestead
- Delightful Grade II Listed Cottage
- Number of Original Features
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom Suite
- Triple Aspect Living Room
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room
- Dining Room and Snug
- Excellent Equestrian Facilities
- 40 x 20 Manege
- Gardens and Grounds in excess of 7.5 Acres
BACKGROUND AND HISTORY
The property is a charming Grade II listed cottage believed to date from the 17C and is set in a semi-rural location in the parish of Little Maplestead. The accommodation is arranged over two floors, on the ground floor there is a good size triple aspect living room, a dining room, snug and kitchen / breakfast room. The first floor is accessed from two sets of stair cases, the older part of the property is the master bedroom suite with large bathroom and walk in wardrobe, in the latter part of the property there are three double bedrooms and a separate bathroom.
Externally there is an attractive private garden approaching 0.75 of an acre, and links through to the yard, where there are 4 boxes, a hay barn, tractor shed and tack room. The land is laid out into three paddocks and a 40 x 20 manege. The yard has an independent access from the road.
SETTING AND LOCATION
Little Maplestead is a semi-rural village located on the Essex/ Suffolk border, a particularly scenic part of the county and is renowned for its round church. The property is located close to three bridal paths two of which neighbour the property with an extensive network beyond. Nearby villages include, Castle Hedingham, Wickham St Paul and Bulmer all offering local facilities. The Nearby towns of Sudbury 6 Miles and Halstead 3 miles Braintree 10 miles offering more comprehensive facilities.
Stansted Airport: 26 miles, Witham Station 16 Miles, Chelmsford 23 Miles.
For further details please call 01621 840333
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MAL0000719. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Zoe Napier Country & Equestrian, Essex & South Suffolk. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.