Land for saleSmeeth Road, Marshland St. James, Wisbech
Sold STC £60,000
- Fantastic opportunity to purchase a building plot
- Planning permission for a detached three bedroom house
- Three reception rooms
- Village location
- Planning reference 13/01130/F
William H Brown are delighted to present the opportunity to purchase a building plot with planning permission for the construction of a detached three bedroom house. Reference number 13/01130/F
William H Brown are delighted to present the opportunity to purchase a building plot with planning permission for a three bedroom detached house.
The property will have accommodation comprising of entrance hall, dining room, lounge, cloakroom, utility room and open plan kitchen family room to the grounf floor. To the first floor there will be three double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally there will be parking and gardens.
The plot is situated in the popular village location of Marshland St James which is situated a short distance from the A47. Full information is availble to view on the Borough Council of King's Lynn and West Norfolk website, planning reference 13/01130/F.
Please note that the plot is accessed via a private road off Smeeth Road. There is also an opportunity to purchase an additional plot with planning permission for a two bedroom property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN110518. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.