4 bedroom detached house for saleFlorence Avenue, Maidenhead
- UNIQUE FAMILY HOME
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- BEDROOM 4/GUEST SUITE
- EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- KITCHEN/DINING/FAMILY ROOM
- OUTSTANDING REAR GARDEN
- DRIVEWAY PARKING
- HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
A unique family home which has been the subject of considerable extension, this property benefits from a magnificent kitchen/living room with connection to the outdoor space, contemporary accommodation and parking to the front. The large gardens are within a wooded setting.
A unique family home which has been the subject of considerable extension, this property benefits from a magnificent kitchen/living room with connection to the outdoor space, contemporary accommodation and parking to the front. The large gardens are within a wooded setting, with mature trees, and a stream running through the end of the property.
Outside light, double glazed entrance door.
White suite comprising low level w.c., corner wash hand basin, Italian stone travertine tiled flooring with underfloor heating.
Living Room 16' 5" x 11' 8" ( 5.00m x 3.56m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, this room benefits from Italian stone travertine tiled flooring and underfloor heating.
Bedroom 4 / Guest Suite 10' 2" x 7' 7" ( 3.10m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window, laminate flooring, double radiator.
En Suite Shower Room
Fitted with white suite of low level w.c, wash hand basin, and tiled shower cubicle, recessed ceiling lighting, and a heated chrome towel rail.
Kitchen / Dining / Family Room 30' 1" x 22' 4" ( 9.17m x 6.81m )
Open Plan. A superb room overlooking the rear gardens with continuation of Italian stone travertine tiled flooring with underfloor heating, large living and dining area with downlighters, and a vaulted ceiling with Velux style windows. Double-glazed folding doors with integral blinds lead to the decking area in the rear garden. The kitchen is open plan to the living area and offers a comprehensive range of units and solid engineered stone worktops combining natural quartz and high performance polymer resin, an island unit with large pull-out drawers on one side, and cupboard space on the other. Against the wall there is an extensive range of kitchen storage space and working surfaces, including a pull-out two-door fridge unit, large storage drawers, a built-in wine rack, a Bosch five-ring hob with Bosch extractor and light in stainless steel and glass, storage units with pull down blinds, further wall units with worktop lighting, a built-in unit housing a double Neff oven, and microwave, further storage above with recess for American style refrigerator, and a full-height pull-out storage cupboard with excellent storage space.
Located off the kitchen, this room contains a large stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap, and an excellent range of cupboards with working surfaces and storage for brooms, etc. a Velux style window, and continuation of travertine tiles and underfloor heating, door to:
Containing shelving allowing the current owners' industrial-sized washing machine and dryer to be at eye level, a combination boiler for central heating and hot water, and further storage space for recycling containers.
First Floor Landing
Accessed via oak and chrome stairs from the family room/kitchen.
Bedroom 1 12' 10" x 9' 10" ( 3.91m x 3.00m )
Laminate flooring, double glazed windows to front aspect, downlighters, radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 4" x 8' 6" ( 3.15m x 2.59m )
Laminate flooring, double glazed window to rear aspect, downlighters and radiator.
Bedroom 3 11' 2" x 6' 4" ( 3.40m x 1.93m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect overlooking gardens, downlighters and radiator.
Fitted with a contemporary white suite of low level w.c, corner basin, bath with tiled surround, shower screen, shower fitment, downlighters, coving, double glazed window, electric underfloor heating and a heated towel rail.
Block paved driveway with parking for several vehicles, and a small patch of lawn.
Outstanding Rear Garden
(with additional land) with large balcony across the rear of the house offering superb seating area, steps to lawn, L-shaped and extending behind the next house, large lawns with tree trellis arch to a second lawned area, picket fence with frontage to stream, two garden sheds and bike store. In all, the gardens extend to over 100ft and are an outstanding feature of the property.
From Maidenhead town centre take the B4447 Cookham Road, proceed past the church and turn right into Ray Mill Road West, proceed for a short way turning right into Florence Avenue and the property will be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43471173.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD112087. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.