2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleCompass Road, Hull
Sold STC £105,000
- 2 Bedroom Bungalow
- Semi Detached
- Popular Location
- Garage/Outside Parking
- No Chain
A must view property this demands early inspection to avoid disappointment. Benefiting from two bedrooms, lounge, sun room and well presented rear garden.
Rarely available is this two bedroom semi detached bungalow located in this ever popular residential area. Requiring a small degree of modernisation, however the potential is evident to those that view. The rear garden is well presented and there is a garage and outside parking to the side.
This property will sell and early viewing is a must to avoid disappointment.
Single glazed door to side and two double glazed windows to front aspect.
Lounge 17' x 11' 8" ( 5.18m x 3.56m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, feature fireplace with electric fire and radiator.
Loft access and radiator.
Kitchen 9' 11" x 8' 1" ( 3.02m x 2.46m )
Wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces, stainless steel sink drainer unit, gas cooker point, wall mounted boiler double glazed window to side and sliding doors to:-
Sun Room 8' 10" x 6' 9" ( 2.69m x 2.06m )
Double glazed window to rear and side and double glazed door to side.
Bedroom 1 13' x 8' 9" plus wardrobes ( 3.96m x 2.67m plus wardrobes )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom 2/dining Room 11' 8" into recess x 8' 5" into recess ( 3.56m into recess x 2.57m into recess )
Double glazed window to the side aspect, built in cupboard and radiator.
Comprising of panelled bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, complementary tiling, electric towel radiator and double glazed window to the side aspect.
The front of the property is gravelled for ease of maintenance with flowers to borders. To the rear is a garden mainly laid to lawn with flowers to borders, garage with electric roller door accessed via shared driveway.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43471221.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NEA114994. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hull Newland Avenue. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.