3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTurneys Drive, Wolverton Mill, Milton Keynes
- Three Bedrooms
- Kitchen / Diner
- Master Bedroom with En-suite
- Garage with parking
A well presented three bedroom property situated in a sought after location and within walking distance of Wolverton's amenities and mainline railway station. The property benefits from: Lounge, kitchen/diner, cloakroom, master bedroom and en-suite and enclosed rear garden
A well presented three bedroom property situated in a sought after location and within walking distance of Wolverton's amenities and mainline railway station. The property benefits from: Lounge, kitchen/diner, cloakroom, master bedroom and en-suite and enclosed rear garden, detached garage and off road parking with two vehicles. Viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Enter via composite double glazed door to front aspect. Ceramic tiled flooring. Radiator. Stairs rising to first floor:
Lounge: 13' 6" x 12' 3" ( 4.11m x 3.73m )
UPVC double glazed French doors to rear aspect. Laminate flooring and radiator.
Dining Room: 8' 6" x 7' 10" Excluding Recess ( 2.59m x 2.39m Excluding Recess )
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect. Door to understairs storage. Ceramic tiled flooring. Radiator. Arch to Kitchen:
Kitchen: 8' 8" x 7' 4" ( 2.64m x 2.24m )
Fitted with a range of units to both eye and base levels with worked top over. Inset 1½ bowls sink drainer unit. Electric oven. Gas hob with extractor over. Integral dishwasher and fridge freezer. Tiled splashbacks. Ceramic tiled flooring. UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect. UPVC double glazed door to side aspect.
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect. Aces to loft via hatch. Door to airing cupboard. Doors to:
Bedroom One: 10' 5" x 9' ( 3.18m x 2.74m )
Two double fitted wardrobes. Radiator. UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect.
A three piece suite comprises of: Fully tiled double shower cubicle with power shower. Low level WC. Wash hand basin. Tiled splashbacks. Ceramic tiled floor. Radiator. UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Two: 9' 1" x 8' 11" ( 2.77m x 2.72m )
Radiator. UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Three: 7' 6" x 6' 3" ( 2.29m x 1.91m )
Radiator. UPVC double glazed window to front aspect.
A white three piece suite comprising of: Low level WC. Wash hand basin and bath with tiled splashbacks. Ceramic tiled flooring. Radiator and UPVC double glazed window to front aspect.
Paved pathway leading to front door with the remainder laid to lawn and gated side access to the rear.
Paved patio directly to the rear of the property with the remainder laid to lawn, enclosed by wall and fencing with gated access leading to off road parking for two vehicles, courtesy door to the rear of garage.
Brick built detached garage with power and light and metal up and over door with off road parking for two vehicles in front of.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43471230.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STS103546. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Stony Stratford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.