4 bedroom terraced house for salePark Street, DN32 7NS
Withdrawn from Market
- Ideal Investment Opportunity Two Self-Contained Two Bedroom Flats
- Both Flats Have GCH & UPVC Double Glazing
- Both Flats Are Let, Achieving £365 PCM Per Unit
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Combined income of £8,760 per annum, which equates to a yield of 7.3%
- Potential to Split Title Deeds
Sell Simple are proud to offer to the market this Four Bedroom Mid Terraced House for ***Offers in Excess of £100,000*** This former spacious mid-terrace house has been converted to provide two self-contained, two-bedroomed flats and is situated in this great position, close to Fiveways with its good range of shops and amenities. Both properties have a gas-fired central heating system and uPVC double glazing and eachhas a living room, kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom.This property is *PRICED TO SELL* and is an excellent opportunity for buyers who are in a position to purchase quickly. An early viewing is highly recommended and essential to fully appreciate the extent of this property. All viewings strictly by appointment! Please Note: The price given is a marketing price and isn't necessarily representative of the properties open market value. This vendor, like any vendor is looking to achieve the best possible price upon the sale of this property; hence in making an enquiry on this property you acknowledge and understand that this property is offers in excess of the marketing price specified.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43471254.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7029340. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sell Simple Estate Agency LTD, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.