2 bedroom apartment for saleRiversdale Court, West Kirby
- Purpose built top floor apartment
- convienient central town location
- lounge dining room with juliette balcony
- spacious garage with hobby room
- sunny aspect communal gardens
- must be viewed
Situated within a prime part of West Kirby town centre, this top floor purpose built apartment is ideally placed for the purchaser wishing to benefit from superb town convenience and proximity to all local transport links, shops, supermarkets, amenities, waterfront and restaurants. Part of a select small development of just eight apartments with attractive communal gardens the property offers a well planned interior with the lounge dining room benefiting from a west facing juliette balcony. In brief the apartment comprises of hallway, cloakroom, lounge dining room, breakfast kitchen, bathroom and two well proportioned bedrooms. Further features include recently refurbished common areas, parking for two, large integral garage with hobby room/workshop. An early viewing is essential to appreciate this bright airy and delightful property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43471368.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6914163. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradshaw Farnham & Lea, West Kirby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.