4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Dene, Blackburn, BB2
Sold by Us £395,000
- SITUATED ON THE HIGHLY DESIREABLE BEARDWOOD ESTATE
- 3 BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE WITH POTENTIAL TO CREATE 5 BEDROOM HOUSE
- SPACIOUS LIVING SPACE ON GROUND FLOOR
- FITTED KITCHEN WITH UTILITY ROOM
- STUDY AND CLOAK ROOM
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE + 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS WITH FITTED WARDROBES
- 3 PIECE FAMILY BATHROOM
- GARDENS TO THE FRONT AND REAR WITH AMPLE PARKING ON DRIVEWAY
- PROPERTY IS ALARMED WITH CCTV
- OUTSTANDING SCHOOLS AND NURSERIES A FEW MINUTES WALK AWAY WITH EASY ACCESS TO THE MOTORWAY
We are delighted to offer for sale this 3 bedroom detached house in this sought after and convenient location within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links.
The impressive accommodation is well presented and of a good size and comprises ample living space and well appointed bedrooms.
The property has historical planning permission to create a 5 bedroom property which has since lapsed. However, a new proposal has been submitted to the council for an extension to accommodate 5 bedrooms with 3 en-suite and a family bathroom on the first floor.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43472331.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference q8q-k5ev. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eMoov.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.