3 bedroom link detached house for saleLadywood, Market Lavington, Devizes
Sold STC £270,000
- Link detached
- Three bedroom
- Three reception rooms
- Re-fitted kitchen
- Cul de sac location
An attractive modern Three Bedroom link Detached House pleasantly situated in a small cul-de sac, within minutes walk of the village centre. A personal driveway leads to a single attached Garage. An early viewing is advised to avoid any disappointment.
An attractive modern Three Bedroom link Detached House pleasantly situated in a small cul-de sac, within minutes walk of the village centre. The accommodation comprises: Entrance Hall with Cloakroom, Sitting Room, Refitted Kitchen. Separate Dining area leading into a Victorian style conservatory. First floor comprises of three bedrooms Bathroom. Outside to the rear lies a well tended south west facing Garden, with access to the garage. A personal driveway leads to a single attached Garage. An early viewing is advised to avoid any disappointment.
Entrance via a double glazed door to side, stairs rising to first floor. Door to the cloak room, door to lounge, internal glazed french doors to dining room. Tiled floor.
Obscure double glazed window to the side with wash hand basin and tiled splash back, WC, tiled floor.
Lounge 13' 11" Into Bay x 14' 6" ( 4.24m Into Bay x 4.42m )
Has a double glazed bay window with a roomy interior, has a working radiator and access to a telephone point and plenty of room for a Television
Dining Room 9' 8" x 8' 9" ( 2.95m x 2.67m )
Double glazed sliding patio door giving access directly to the conservatory, access to refitted kitchen, tile floor, electric heater.
Kitchen 12' 2" x 9' 10" ( 3.71m x 3.00m )
Re-fitted light oak kitchen with wall and base units, double-glazed window overlooking rear garden, circular sink/drainer, granite work surfaces, tiled floor, under-stair cupboard, electric cooker point, cooker hood, plumbing and space for a fridge freezer, tile splash back,
Conservatory 8' 10" x 8' 8" ( 2.69m x 2.64m )
1/2 brick construction, Victorian style conservatory, double glazed windows to the rear and side. french doors giving access to rear garden, tile floor.
Stairs rising from the ground floor entrance to first floor landing, double glazed window to the side and loft access. access to all rooms.
Bedroom 1 11' 7" x 10' 10" ( 3.53m x 3.30m )
Double glazed windows to the side and front, fitted double wardrobe, TV point
Bedroom 2 10' 10" x 8' 5" ( 3.30m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobe, airing cupboard, TV point
Bedroom 3 8' 6" x 6' 10" ( 2.59m x 2.08m )
Double glazed windows to front,
Obscure double glazed window to the rear, bath with mixer taps and a shower attachment, wash hand basin, toilet, partially tiled. towel rail.
Open planned lawn with shrubs, has access to the drive and provides access directly the property.
Enclosed rear garden, mainly lain to lawn, courtesy door giving access to the garage, outside tap.
Garage 16' 10" x 8' 2" ( 5.13m x 2.49m )
Garage with up and over door with power and light, eve storage, single glazed door leading to garden, single glazed window to rear,
Proceed from Devizes on the A360 Salisbury road for approximately four miles, turning left at Black Dog crossroads signposted Market Lavington. Upon reaching the outskirts of Market Lavington turn right at the mini roundabout, taking the second right into Francis Road and first right into Ladywood, where the property will be found off to the left hand side
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43472949.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DVZ103651. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Devizes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.