3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleTithebarn Drive, Parkgate, Neston
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Set In Sought After Area Of Parkgate
- Three Reception Rooms
- Master Suite With Dressing Room/ Study
- Private Garden, Off Road Parking
- Well Presented & Beautifully Decorated
Jones and Chapman are delighted to present this spacious detached bungalow set in the sought after area of Parkgate. Briefly the property comprises of:- Lounge, kitchen, family room, dining room, master suite with dressing room/study, two further bedrooms, private garden to rear.
Jones and Chapman are delighted to present this spacious three bedroom detached bungalow set in the sought after area of Parkgate providing access to Parkgate Village, Neston town centre and their local amenities and transport links. In addition the property is located within easy access of the Wirral Way and Wirral Country Park as well as Parkgate Cricket Club. The property is set in a large corner plot with a driveway and garage. Briefly the property comprises of:- Lounge, kitchen, family room, dining room, master suite with dressing room/study, two further bedrooms and private garden to rear.
L shaped hall. UPVC double glazed door to front. Central heating radiator. Laminate flooring. loft access. Inset spotlights. Door to all rooms.
Lounge 20' 6" x 11' 4" ( 6.25m x 3.45m )
Double glazed windows to front and side aspect. Central heating radiator. Fire Fox Five fire with granite surround.
Dining Room 20' 3" x 8' 6" ( 6.17m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to side aspect. Double glazed patio doors to rear. Tiled flooring. Two velux sky lights. Timber frame glazed double door to family room.
Family Room 11' 3" x 10' 6" ( 3.43m x 3.20m )
Central heating radiator. Velux window. Inset spotlights. Space for Fridge freezer. Tiled floor.
Kitchen 9' 6" x 7' 8" ( 2.90m x 2.34m )
Fully fitted kitchen with range of wall and base units. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Worktops over. Built-in electric oven, gas hob. Plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge. tiled splashback. inset spotlights.
Bedroom One 14' 9" x 14' into recess ( 4.50m x 4.27m into recess )
UPVC double glazed window to front and side aspect. Central heating radiator. Double doors leading to study/dressing room
Study/dressing Room 11' 5" x 8' ( 3.48m x 2.44m )
Velux window. Central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' 8" 12 x 12' 2" ( 4.47m 12 x 3.71m )
Double glazed window to side aspect. Central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 2" x 8' 4" ( 3.10m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to side aspect. Built in cupboard. Central heating radiator.
Double glazed window to side aspect. Jacuzzi bath with mixer taps and shower over. Low level WC, Pedestal wash hand basin. Inset spotlights. Tiled walls and floor.
The property benefits from gardens to front and rear which are mainly laid to lawn with flower and shrub boarders.
With power and light. Up and over doors. Plumbing. Potential to convert to additional living accommodation subject to gaining the necessary planning consents.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43472958.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NST102564. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Neston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.