5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBennett Park London SE3
- Victorian Semi Detached house
- Five/Six Bedrooms
- Two Stylish Bathrooms
- High Ceilings
- Attractive Landscaped South Facing Garden
- Energy Efficiency Rating E
- Off Street Parking for Two Cars
- Quality Kitchen/Diner
Providing beautifully presented and well configured family accommodation arranged over four floors, this is a superb example of a Victorian family home. Internally the property has been has been subject of tasteful and sympathetic programme of modernisation and benefits from five bedrooms and two bathrooms over the first and second floors.
On the ground floor there is an elegant reception room with high ceilings and large windows whilst at the rear there is a large and beautifully fitted kitchen/breakfast room.
On the lower ground floor there are two further reception rooms, one currently used as a gymnasium but could be a sixth bedroom as well as a cloakroom and a large utility room.
At the rear of the property there is an attractively landscaped south facing garden and at the front there is hard standing off street parking for two cars. Energy Efficiency Rating: E
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43473474.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference P201928. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Payne, Blackheath Village Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.