3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLindis Road, Boston
Sold STC £169,950
- 3/4 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING
- 2/3 RECEPTION ROOMS
- GENEROUS DETACHED GARAGE BLOCK (with Annexe potential STPP)
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
A spacious and well presented 3/4 Bedroom Semi Detached family home situated in a popular residential location within easy reach of Boston Town Centre and its amenities. Comprising a Lounge, Dining Room, Reception 3/Bedroom 4, Kitchen, 3 Bedrooms, Gardens, off road parking & detached tandem garage.
SPACIOUS 3/4 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME WITH GARDENS, OFF ROAD PARKING AND DETACHEDTANDEM GARAGE BLOCK (with potential for conversion to Annexe subject to planning consent)
With double glazed door to front and matching double glazed window to front and tiled floor.
With single glazed front entrance door and matching single glazed windows to front, telephone point, radiator, stairs rising to first floor, stripped board floors.
Dining Room 12' 10" x 10' 4" ( 3.91m x 3.15m )
With doorway from Entrance Hall and archway leading to Lounge. Stripped board flooring.
Lounge 13' 10" x 10' 11" ( 4.22m x 3.33m )
With double glazed window to front, inset tiled fireplace with inset log burner, wall lights, coving to ceiling, radiator, TV aerial point, stripped board flooring.
Kitchen 21' 7" x 7' 1" ( 6.58m x 2.16m )
With fitted Kitchen in a range of wall and base units, with 2 double glazed windows to the side, internal doors leading from Entrance Hall to Rear Lobby, stainless steel one and half bowl sink and drainer with work surfaces, tiling to walls and further tiling to the floor, Range cooker with fitted stainless steel cooker hood over, space and plumbing for washing machine, space and plumbing for dishwasher, space for freestanding American style fridge and freezer.
Reception 3 / Bedroom 4 12' 8" x 8' 10" ( 3.86m x 2.69m )
With slide double glazed patio doors to rear decked area, radiator, coving to ceiling.
Rear Entrance Porch
With double glazed door to rear garden, further internal doors to WC and Kitchen.
Ground Floor W.C.
With double glazed window to rear, WC, tiled floor and extractor fan.
First Floor Landing
With stairs rising from Entrance Hall, double glazed window to side, coving to ceiling.
Bedroom 1 13' 4" maximum into Bay window x 10' 11" maximum into recess ( 4.06m maximum into Bay window x 3.33m maximum into recess )
With double glazed Bay window to front aspect, radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 11" x 10' 1" maximum into wardrobe ( 3.94m x 3.07m maximum into wardrobe )
With double glazed window to rear aspect, built-in wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 1" x 6' 8" ( 2.77m x 2.03m )
With double glazed Bay window to front, radiator, coving to ceiling.
With double glazed window to rear, Spa style bath with mixer tap and shower attachment and further wall mounted over bath shower and fitted screen. Loft access, wash hand basin, extractor fan, coving to ceiling, chrome heated towel radiator, tiling to walls and floor.
The front garden has a driveway leading to the side and rear of the property with further shingled off road parking area to the front and flower and shrub border with a mature Cypress tree.
The rear garden has gated side access providing vehicular access to the detached garage block and opens to a substantial decked seating area which in turn further opens to a generous area of lawn extending to the rear, fully enclosed by fence panels and hedges to the side and rear.
The detached Garage block with annexe potential (subject to planning permission) is split internally into 2 spaces: -
Garage Section 1 19' 3" x 12' 7" ( 5.87m x 3.84m )
Benefits from power, light, double doors to front opening, 2 double glazed windows to side, further double glazed side pedestrian door accessed from rear garden. Also benefiting from a sunken inspection pit for servicing of cars. Archway to: -
Store / Gym Room 17' 5" x 13' 4" ( 5.31m x 4.06m )
Used by the current vendors as a Gym room with power and light. It is the Agents opinion that this valuable space could provide the potential for any future purchasers to convert to a useful annexe space subject to the necessary planning consents.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43475310.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB108085. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.