4 bedroom detached house for saleBrockhurst Road, Gosport
Sold STC £375,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Unique four/five bedroom detached house
- Ample off road parking and detached double garage
- Downstairs shower room, family bathroom and en-suite to master
- Lounge, dining room, sitting room and kitchen/breakfast room
- Call now to view on 02392 503733
Unique detached property with four/five bedrooms, lounge, dining room, sitting room, kitchen/breakfast room, garden room, downstairs shower room, upstairs bathroom, en-suite to master bedroom, ample parking, detached double garage and approximately 200ft rear garden. Call now to avoid missing out!
Fox & Sons welcome to the market this unqiue detached property benefiting from four/five bedrooms, approximately 200ft rear garden, ample off road parking and a detached double garage. The house has a downstairs shower room, family bathroom and en-suite to master bedroom. There is also a lounge, sitting room, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room and a garden room. An internal viewing is a MUST to really appreciate the size of this lovely detached property. Call now on 02392 503 733 to arrange your viewing.
UPVC door to side elevation, UPVC double glazed window to side elevation, stairs to first floor landing, understairs cupboard, two radiators.
Lounge 13' 4" x 11' 10" max ( 4.06m x 3.61m max )
Newly fitted UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, gas fire, radiator.
Sitting Room 14' 11" x 13' 1" max ( 4.55m x 3.99m max )
UPVC double glazed window to side elevation, radiator.
Dining Room 13' 4" x 10' 1" max ( 4.06m x 3.07m max )
Newly fitted UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, original feature fire place, radiator.
Breakfast Room 13' 1" x 8' 11" ( 3.99m x 2.72m )
UPVC double glazed window to side elevation, feature fire place, radiator, open to:
Kitchen 17' x 8' 10" ( 5.18m x 2.69m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, UPVC door to garden, matching wall and base units, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit, work surfaces, tiled splashbacks, range cooker, cooker-hood, in-built washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer.
Garden Room/bedroom 5 13' 1" x 11' 9" ( 3.99m x 3.58m )
French doors to garden, radiator, door to:
UPVC double glazed window to side elevation, shower, wash hand basin, wc.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft space, doors to:
Bedroom 1 14' 11" max x 13' 2" max ( 4.55m max x 4.01m max )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, in-built wardrobes, feature fire place, radiator, door to:
Shower cubicle, wash hand basin, wc, extractor fan, radiator, fully tiled walls.
Bedroom 2 13' 5" x 11' 10" ( 4.09m x 3.61m )
Newly fitted UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, in-built wardrobes, original fire place, radiator.
Bedroom 3 13' 5" x 10' 2" max ( 4.09m x 3.10m max )
Newly fitted UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, original fireplace, radiator.
Bedroom 4 11' 6" max x 8' 7" max ( 3.51m max x 2.62m max )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, in-built wardrobe, radiator.
UPVC double glazed window to side elevation, radiator, bath, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, wc, fully tiled walls.
To the front the garden has a shingled driveway providing off road parking for four cars, double gates to further parking, double garage and garden. To the rear the garden is laid to patio with a laid to lawn section, raised flower beds, archway to approximately 150ft laid to lawn area with mature shrubs and trees.
Double Garage 22' 1" x 12' 10" ( 6.73m x 3.91m )
Two up and over doors, work bench.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43475373.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GOS105144. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Gosport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.