1 bedroom apartment for saleSouth Quay, Great Yarmouth
Offers in Excess of
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Spacious individual roof top warehouse style apartment
- 1 Bedroom, spacious galley room, shared roof top garden
- 38' Lounge/diner/kitchen, c/h, superb views of ancient priory and garden
- Convenient location
- Remainder of 999 year lease
LARGE IMPRESSIVE 2ND FLOOR ROOF TOP 1 bedroom (plus spacious galley room) APARTMENT with 38' open plan lounge/diner/kitchen, shared roof top garden and superb views of ancient priory and garden. The property is situated in this CENTRAL LOCATION close to ALL AMENITIES. VIEWING RECOMMENDED.
LARGE IMPRESSIVE 2ND FLOOR ROOF TOP 1 bedroom (plus spacious galley room) APARTMENT with 38' open plan lounge/diner/kitchen, shared roof top garden and superb views of ancient priory and garden situated in this CENTRAL LOCATION close to ALL AMENITIES.
Communal Entrance Hall
Double panelled doors, telephone entry system.
Flat 2 Entrance Hall
Telephone entry system.
Panelled doors to lounge, bedroom and garden.
Panelled bath, wash hand basin, WC, shower cubicle, part tiling, heated towel rail, storage cupboard, spotlights, single glazed sash window to side.
Lounge / Diner / Kitchen 38' 1" x 16' 9" ( 11.61m x 5.11m )
Range of fitted base and wall units, worksurfaces, inset bowl and a half sink and drainer, electric oven and gas hob, cooker hood, fridge/freezer, tiling to exposed areas, three radiators, two single glazed sash windows to side, antique ladder stairs to attic room, wood flooring, vaulted ceiling, double panelled doors to rear balcony.
Bedroom 1 17' 1" x 11' 2" ( 5.21m x 3.40m )
Including walk in wardrobe (6'x5'). Single glazed window to side, double panelled doors, radiator, vaulted ceiling, door to roof top garden, hand made panelled walls.
Galley Room 11' 4" x 8' 3" average ( 3.45m x 2.51m average )
Sloping ceilings, roof window - Vendor states "large enough roof area to add a double or king size bed. Changing stairs is optional to abide by planning regulations".
Shared roof top garden.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43475391.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GTY103082. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Great Yarmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.