2 bedroom terraced house for saleBernard Street, St. Albans
Withdrawn from Market
- 'Through 'Living Room and Dining Room
- Family Bathroom
- Two Bedrooms
- Landscaped Rear Garden
- Close Proximity to Desirable Local Schools
- Walking Distance of Mainline Station and City Centre
- Heart of St Albans 'Garden Fields' Conservation Area
An elegantly presented two bedroom traditional Victrorian end of terrace house which has been recently renovated to a high standard throughout. Arranged over two floors, the accommodation, in addition to the two bedrooms, comprises ?through' living room and dining room, kitchen and bathroom. The rear garden has been landscaped to provide an easy to maintain, attractive recreational space. Bernard Street is located in the heart of Garden Fields Conservation Area, within walking distance of St Albans mainline station and a short stroll from St Albans city centre which boasts a thriving twice weekly market as well as a varied array of leisure amenities, shops and restaurants. Also within close proximity are highly regarded local schools.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43475793.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6824132. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Louise Saunders, St Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.