3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCombe Rise, High Wycombe
Withdrawn from Market
- Spacious Semi Detached with Great Views From First Floor Lounge
- Three Bedrooms with Exceptional Size Master Bedroom
- Modern Kitchen, White Bathroom Suite and Mostly Double Glazed
- Large Gardens With Views and Garage Situated in Nearby Block
- Well Presented Accommodation, No Onward Chain, Viewing Recommended
Situated in a sought after cul-de-sac on the west side of High Wycombe, an unconventional semi detached house which has the living accommodation on the first floor taking advantage of the views to the front. With three bedrooms, bathroom, spacious lounge/dining room and modern kitchen the property has double glazing to most windows, good size gardens and a garage in the block. Offering early vacant possession a viewing is strongly recommended.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5727529. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wye Residential, High Wycombe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.