2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleNorman Drive, Eastwood, Nottingham
Sold STC £172,000
- Detached Bungalow
- Cul-De-Sac Location
- Driveway, Car Port & Garage
- Two Bedroom + Loft Room
- Kitchen Diner
- Generous Lounge
- Popular Area
- Viewing Essential
A beautifully presented detached bungalow in a popular cul-de-sac location close to a wide range of local amenities. The bungalow offers two double bedrooms along with an additional loft room, a well presented dining kitchen, spacious lounge and family bathroom. VIEWING ESSENTIAL
A great property in a popular cul de sac location close to an excellent range of amenities. This bungalow has been extended to include a part loft conversion to create useful extra space. The accommodation comprises of a fitted breakfast kitchen, lounge with stairs leading to the first floor conversion, two double bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside the property occupies a generously sized plot with a block paved driveway to the front providing parking for several vehicles as well as gated access to the covered parking area that runs the full length of the property, a really useful area protected from the elements, that leads to the detached garage. The garage is larger than the average and has a separate store area to the rear. From the secure covered area there is a double glazed door that opens to the rear garden that has a patio seating area with steps leading down to a lawn beyond. The property also benefits from having double glazing and gas central heating. This home offers good sized accommodation close to Eastwood Town centre and all the amenities it offers, contact us now to book your viewing!!
Double glazed door to side and entrance door to
Dining Kitchen 13' 4" x 10' 10" ( 4.06m x 3.30m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, integrated eye-level oven, gas hob with back panel and extractor hood, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, tiling to splashbacks, appliance space, plumbing for washing machine, spotlights to ceiling, dado rail, central heating radiator, tiled floor, wall mounted central heating programmer, door to inner hallway and double-glazed windows to the front and side elevations.
Oak block flooring, wall light point, dado rail and doors off.
Lounge 22' 5" x 10' 1" Plus Recess ( 6.83m x 3.07m Plus Recess )
Double- glazed bow window to the front elevation, central heating radiators, feature fireplace with multi fuel log burner, wall and ceiling light points, staircase leading to first floor accommodation, oak block flooring and a double-glazed window to the side elevation.
Bedroom One 11' 7" Into Wardrobes x 9' 11" ( 3.53m Into Wardrobes x 3.02m )
Double-glazed window to the rear elevation, central heating radiator, fitted wardrobes and bedside tables.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 9' 5" ( 3.61m x 2.87m )
Double-glazed window to the rear elevation, central heating radiator, fitted mirror-fronted wardrobes and ceiling light point.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low level W.C. Also benefitting from tiling to walls, double-glazed obscured window and tiled floor.
First Floor Landing
Double-glazed sky light window, ceiling light point, built-in storage and shelving units door to loft storage and door to;
Loft Room 9' 11" x 9' 4" With restricted head height ( 3.02m x 2.84m With restricted head height )
Double-glazed window, central heating radiator and ceiling light point.
Gardens & Parking
Block paved driveway providing car standing for several vehicles, stocked borders, double-gated access to car-port and access to garage.
Garage 15' 7" x 10' 3" ( 4.75m x 3.12m )
Up and over door, power, light and rear access door
Patio area with raised beds, steps leading down to a lawned garden with hedge borders, garden shed and sun house.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43476708.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EWD202077. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Eastwood - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.