5 bedroom bungalow for saleYarmouth Road, Lowestoft
Offers in Excess of £475,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Impressive detached family home
- 5 Bedrooms, 3 reception rooms, games room
- Much improved by the present owners
- Heated indoor pool, large driveway, gardens
- Sought after Gunton location
AN IMPRESSIVE 4/5 bedroom DETACHED FAMILY HOME with 3 reception rooms, games room, en suite, heated indoor swimming pool, large driveway (6 cars) and gardens. The property is situated in this SOUGHT AFTER AREA OF GUNTON within easy travelling distance to the BEACH. VIEWING RECOMMENDED TO APPRECIATE.
AN IMPRESSIVE 4/5 bedroom DETACHED FAMILY HOME with 3 reception rooms, games room, en suite, heated indoor swimming pool, large driveway and gardens situated in this SOUGHT AFTER AREA OF GUNTON within easy travelling distance to the BEACH. VIEWING RECOMMENDED.
Double glazed door to front.
Low level suite.
Lounge 19' 4" into recess x 17' into recess ( 5.89m into recess x 5.18m into recess )
Double glazed window to front, fireplace with log burner, double glazed window to rear, telephone point, TV point, fitted carpet.
Dining Room 10' 11" into recess x 14' 1" ( 3.33m into recess x 4.29m )
Double glazed window to side, fitted carpet.
Sitting Room 9' 4" x 15' ( 2.84m x 4.57m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, telephone point, TV point, fitted carpet.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 12' 9" x 27' 3" ( 3.89m x 8.31m )
Fitted base and wall units, worksurfaces, sink and drainer, island breakfast bar, space for range cooker, stainless steel/glass extractor, down lighters, space for American style fridge/freezer, vinyl flooring, double glazed window to side, double doors to games room.
Utility Room 14' 3" x 6' 1" ( 4.34m x 1.85m )
Fitted base and wall units, worksurfaces, sink and drainer, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, central heating boiler, storage cupboard, vinyl flooring, door to side.
Games Room 13' 6" x 25' 1" ( 4.11m x 7.65m )
Shelved bar area, projector screen and projector (by separate negotiation), TV point, fitted carpet, double doors to pool area.
First Floor Landing
Velux roof light.
Master Bedroom Suite 13' 6" x 19' 5" ( 4.11m x 5.92m )
Double glazed windows to side, Velux roof light, built in wardrobes, radiator, telephone point, TV point, fitted carpet.
En Suite Shower
Vanity wash hand basin, WC, corner shower cubicle with power shower, part tiling, radiator, extractor fan, Velux window, carpet.
Bedroom 2 19' 5" x 14' 9" ( 5.92m x 4.50m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, TV point, fitted carpet.
Bedroom 3 8' 7" x 13' 7" ( 2.62m x 4.14m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator, TV point, fitted carpet.
Bedroom 4 12' 10" x 7' ( 3.91m x 2.13m )
Velux window, radiator, fitted carpet.
Study / Bedroom 5 7' 2" x 5' 11" ( 2.18m x 1.80m )
Velux window, radiator, telephone point, TV point, fitted carpet.
Twin wash hand basins,WC, panelled bath with power shower, part tiling, radiator, double glazed window to side.
Indoor Swimming Pool 21' 6" max x 27' 2" ( 6.55m max x 8.28m )
Beautiful double aspect pool area with large sliding patio doors to rear, two windows to side, electronically operated Velux roof light, fully tiled walls, fully drained floor (goes back into rain water recovery system), door to
Wash hand basin, low level WC, shower, changing room, maintenance area for pool.
Electrically operated wooden gates to large brick weave driveway with space for six cars, wooden gates to front and rear.
Mainly laid to lawn, conifer hedge to side boundary, decked area off the pool, large storage shed and summerhouse (by separate negotiation).
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43477284.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LOW100913. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lowestoft. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.