3 bedroom terraced house for saleBrook Lane, Great Barford, Bedford
Sold STC £250,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Village location
- No upward chain
- Three bedroom terraced
- Potential to extend
- Approximately 140 ft garden
charming three bedroom terraced property in the popular village of Great Barford, lounge, kitchen/diner and bathroom to the ground floor with the first floor comprising of the three bedrooms. 140 foot garden with summer house and brick shed as well as a good size front garden.
A charming three bedroom terraced property in the popular village of Great Barford, situated within easy access to motorway and transport links alike. The property compromise of lounge, kitchen/diner and bathroom to the ground floor with the first floor comprising of the three bedrooms. Further benefits include an approximately 140 foot garden with summer house and brick shed as well as a good size front garden. The property has abundance of potential in terms of extending so viewing is a must!
Double glazed front door, with carpet and radiator and stairs leading first floor.
Lounge 16' 5" x 11' 9" Plus recess ( 5.00m x 3.58m Plus recess )
Double glazed window to front aspect, brick fronted open fireplace, radiator and TV point.
Kitchen/diner 18' 9" Max x 12' 7" ( 5.71m Max x 3.84m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, Fitted with a range of wall and base units, with work top over, Plastic one and half bowl sink and drainer. Gas oven and Hob with cooker hood over, space for three appliances, central heating boiler, radiator and door to garden.
Stairs from entrance hall, double glazed window to rear aspect, cupboard and loft access.
Bedroom One 12' x 11' 1" ( 3.66m x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 5" x 7' 5" ( 4.09m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, Radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 2" Max x 7' 2" ( 3.10m Max x 2.18m )
Double glazed window to front aspect and radiator.
Bathroom (ground Floor)
Suite comprises of bath with mixer tap and shower over, wash hand basin, partially tiled and extractor fan.
Established shrubbery surrounding lawn, shared pathway to access front door.
140 ft rear garden with summer house with electrics, brick shed with Lighting and fuse box, paved patio area, established shrubbery surround with fruit trees and approximately
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43477290.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BFD100656. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bedford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.