3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBurr Close, Kempston, Bedford
Sold STC £285,000
- Three bedrooms, one with en-suite
- Off road parking
- Garden with decked entertaining area
- Gas central heating
Modern double fronted three bedroom family home with spacious living accommodation, located in Kempston with good access to the A421 and M1, Entrance hall with a central staircase, lounge, kitchen/dining room, cloakroom. To the first floor are three bedrooms, master with en-suite and a family bath.
William H Brown are pleased to present this spacious bay double fronted three bedroom property in the popular location of Kempston, within close proximity to transport links and local amenities alike. The property comprises of a kitchen/diner, lounge and cloakroom to the ground floor with three bedrooms, one with en-suite and a family bathroom to the first floor. The property also benefits from having its own driveway and a family garden with decked entertaining area. Book to view now to avoid disappointment!
Double glazed door to the front aspect, carpet flooring, understairs cupboard and room under stairs.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, suite comprises of WC, Wash band basin, partly tiled and radiator.
Lounge 18' 1" x 14' 4" ( 5.51m x 4.37m )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, radiator, telephone and television point and double glazed patio doors to rear garden.
Kitchen/diner 18' 1" x 9' 9" ( 5.51m x 2.97m )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, Fitted with a range of base and wall mounted storage units, Solid wood work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit and drainer, Gas oven and hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, combination boiler, radiator, and double glazed patio doors to garden.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, stairs from entrance hall
Bedroom One 14' 7" x 8' 8" ( 4.45m x 2.64m )
Two double glazed window to front aspect, built in, fitted and walk in wardrobe,
Bedroom Two 11' Max x 10' ( 3.35m Max x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in fitted wardrobe and storage cupboard, loft access and radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, suite comprises of WC, wash hand basin, shower cubicle partly tiled, shaver point, extractor fan and heated towel rail.
Bedroom Three 6' 4" x 6' 9" ( 1.93m x 2.06m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator
Double glazed window to rear aspect, suite comprises of WC, wash hand basin, bath with shower over, extractor fan, shaver point radiator and partly tiled.
Brick wall surround shrubbery boarder with slate chipped front.
paved patio with pathway to shed, side gated access to driveway, decked entertaining area, laid to lawn to rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43479291.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BFD100649. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bedford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.