4 bedroom detached house for saleCrossfield Lane, Skellow, Doncaster
Sold STC £250,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Guide Price £250,000 - £300,000
- Dwelling One - Entrance Hall, Lounge, Separate Dining Room, Breakfast Kitchen
- Two Double Bedrooms (was formally three) and a Bathroom
- Dwelling Two - Kitchen, Downstairs WC, Lounge
- Two Bedrooms and a Bathroom
Guide Price £250,000 - £300,000 Are you looking for a substantial detached home with a brewery and multiple outbuildings?
This spacious detached property stands in approx 1/3 acre (not measured) and is currently split into two semi-detached dwellings. The property has potential to be converted into a good sized four/five bedroomed detached property and would be ideal for someone who works from home as there is a range of outbuildings to the rear of the property. These have seperate electric, water and telephone supplies and are currently used as a base for a micro brewery but would also be ideal for a variety of uses. There is also ample off road parking space for several vehicles.
With front facing sealed unit door, front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator, dado rail and laminate flooring. There is a staircase which rises to the first floor landing.
Has a side facing obscured double glazed window. Fitted with a wash hand basin and low level WC. There is partial wall tiling.
Dining Room 11' x 10' 11" ( 3.35m x 3.33m )
Has a front facing double glazed bay window, central heating radiator, coving and downlights to the ceiling. The dining room opens through to the lounge.
Lounge 14' 2" x 12' 2" ( 4.32m x 3.71m )
There is an inset into the chimney breast which houses the multi fuel cast iron stove. There is a central heating radiator and TV aerial point. There are double glazed patio doors which open to the conservatory.
Conservatory 13' 8" x 10' 8" ( 4.17m x 3.25m )
Has rear sliding doors which open through to the rear patio area and garden beyond.
Breakfast Kitchen 14' 8" x 12' 3" ( 4.47m x 3.73m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with co-ordinating work surfaces housing the stainless steel sink and drainer with splashback tiling. There is an electric hob and oven with splashback and cooker hood above, plumbing for a washing machine, built in fridge/freezer, central heating radiator and a breakfast bar. There are two cloak cupboards one of which houses the gas central heating boiler.
First Floor Landing
Has a front facing double glazed window and access to the loft.
Bedroom One 22' x 12' 3" max ( 6.71m x 3.73m max )
This was formally two bedrooms but has been converted into one to create a spacious bedroom with dressing area. There are two rear facing double glazed windows overlooking the garden and coving to the ceiling. There was previously a door which gave access to dwelling two which could easily be reopened up.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 10' 11" ( 3.33m x 3.33m )
Has a front facing double glazed bay window, coving to the ceiling and central heating radiator.
Bathroom 7' 6" x 7' ( 2.29m x 2.13m )
Fitted with a white suite comprising of a wash hand basin fitted into a vanity unit, panelled corner bath with power shower above and low level WC. There is a heated towel rail.
Kitchen 12' 8" x 7' 9" ( 3.86m x 2.36m )
With rear facing double glazed window and rear facing sealed unit door. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with co-ordinating work surfaces housing the stainless steel sink and drainer. There is an electric cooker point, plumbing for a washing machine and space for a fridge/freezer.
Lounge 13' 8" exc bay x 15' 1" ( 4.17m exc bay x 4.60m )
With front facing double glazed bay window, central heating radiator, tiled fireplace with solid fuel back boiler and a door which gives access to the lobby. There is an understairs storage cupboard.
Fitted with low level WC and wash hand basin. There is a central heating radiator and double glazed window.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 13' 9" x 11' 6" ( 4.19m x 3.51m )
With front facing double glazed bay window, central heating radiator and storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 9' x 7' 9" ( 2.74m x 2.36m )
With rear facing double glazed window and radiator.
Bathroom 7' 6" x 7' 9" ( 2.29m x 2.36m )
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, wash hand basin and panelled bath. There is a central heating radiator and double glazed window.
The property stands in a good sized plot which is approx. 1/3 of an acre. The property has front and rear gardens with ample off road parking for several vehicles. To the rear of the property is a good sized lawned garden which is mainly laid to lawn with flowers, shrubs and plants to the borders. There are a range of outbuildings which have seperate power, telephone and water supply and are currently is base for a micro brewery, which can be used for several purposes and is ideal for anyone who would like to work from home.
Brewery 25' 2" x 24' 10" max ( 7.67m x 7.57m max )
Cold Room 15' 6" x 6' 7" ( 4.72m x 2.01m )
Store 7' 3" x 13' 4" ( 2.21m x 4.06m )
Office One 8' 3" x 6' 11" ( 2.51m x 2.11m )
Office Two 9' 1" x 14' 10" ( 2.77m x 4.52m )
With double doors.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43479300.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR109900. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.