2 bedroom terraced house for saleQueens Road North, Eastwood, Nottingham
Sold STC £110,000
- Well Presented Two Bedroom Terrace
- Close To Town Centre
- Generous Lounge
- Kitchen Diner
- Landscaped Enclosed Rear Garden
- Four Piece Family Bathroom
- Move Straight In
- Viewing Essential
** IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY **** GENEROUS REAR GARDEN **** KITCHEN DINER *** SEPARATE LOUNGE *** FOUR PIECE FAMILY BATHROOM *** TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS *** VIEWING ESSENTIAL
Viewings are highly recommended on the beautifully presented two bedroom home. Queens Road North is ideally located just a short walk from the town centre with ample amenities including shops, schools, main bus routes and major road links. In brief the accommodation briefly comprises of an entrance hallway, generous lounge with feature fireplace, kitchen diner with range cooker, two double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside the enclosed rear garden offers a lawn with well stocked borders and a block paved patio area. The property is both double glazed and gas centrally heated and really must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
Entrance door to side, double glazed windows to side and front and door to;
Lounge 16' 7" Into Chimney Recess x 11' 1" ( 5.05m Into Chimney Recess x 3.38m )
Two uPVC double glazed windows to front elevation, two radiators, Feature fire place with living flame gas fire and door to
Kitchen Diner 12' 8" x 12' ( 3.86m x 3.66m )
Fitted with a range of matching wall and base units, roll top work surfaces with complementary tiled splash backs, granite inset sink witch mixer tap, built in range cooker with six ring gas hob and cooker hood over, space for further appliances. UPVC double glazed window and door to rear and stairs to first floor landing.
First Floor Landing
With access to loft and doors to;
Bedroom One 15' 4" x 11' ( 4.67m x 3.35m )
Two uPVC double glazed windows to front, built in storage and radiator
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 8' 4" ( 3.63m x 2.54m )
uPVC double glazed window to rear, built in storage and radiator
Fitted with a four piece family bathroom suite comprising of a low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin, shower cubicle and corner bath. Complementary tiled walls, uPVC double glazed window to rear and radiator.
A beautifully presented enclosed rear garden offering a block paved patio area, lawn with mature planted boarders, fenced boundaries and gated side access
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43480488.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EWD202037. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Eastwood - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.