5 bedroom detached house for saleLouth, Stewton Lane
Withdrawn from Market £595,000
- Fabulous contemporary lifestyle
- Unique 4/5 bedroom residence
- Large mature grounds on town outskirts
- Spacious drive to 3-car garage
Part Exchange considered - contact agent for details. A unique architect-designed 4/5 bedroom residence, recently re-appointed and altered to a high specification creating a contemporary, versatile and efficient home of character in a sylvan setting with large superb established gardens and spacious sweeping driveway to three car garage with remote-controlled motorised doors. A fabulous lifestyle with open plan living space flooded with light, stylish refitted dining-kitchen with appliances, utility room, ground and first floor bedrooms with two independent access arrangements, two ensuite bathrooms and shower room, two cloakroom/WC's, underfloor heating downstairs and first floor radiators from gas CH system, DG windows, air conditioning and security system including door sensors and camera surveillance. Excellent mature residential setting on the town outskirts
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43482105.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101134002813. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Masons Sales & Lettings, Louth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.