3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleCul De Sac, Stickford, Boston
- 3 BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW
- APPROX 4 ACRES OF GROUNDS (S.T.S)
- STABLE BLOCK AND PADDOCK
- WORK SHOP, DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE & AMPLE PARKING
- WELL PRESENTED GARDENS
A well presented detached 3 bedroom bungalow benefiting from extensive gardens opening onto STABLE BLOCK AND PADDOCKS to the rear. The property in brief comprises Conservatory, Lounge, Kitchen Diner, 3 Bedrooms and Bathroom, with workshop, storage shed, stable block and paddock to the rear.
DETACHED 3 BEDROOM BUNGALOW WITH WORKSHOP, STABLE BLOCK AND PADDOCKS.
VIEWING IS ESSENTIAL IN ORDER TO FULLY APPRECIATE BOTH THE INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL ACCOMMODATION ON OFFER
Conservatory / Entrance
With door to the rear and double glazed windows to the front, rear and side. Of uPVC and quarter brick construction, with wall lights and door accessing Inner Hall.
With double glazed door to side, 2 radiators, loft hatch, coving to ceiling, dado rail, built-in airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder and slatted linen storage, telephone point and doors accessing all further rooms.
Lounge 21' 5" x 14' 6" maximum into Bay ( 6.53m x 4.42m maximum into Bay )
With 2 double glazed bay windows to the front, 2 radiators, TV point and coving to ceiling.
Kitchen Diner 12' 2" x 13' 4" ( 3.71m x 4.06m )
A fitted Kitchen in a range of wall and base units with double glazed windows to rear and side giving views over gardens and paddock beyond. Doorway to Inner Hall, stainless steel sink and drainers, with areas of work surfacing and tiled splashbacks, further tiling to the floor, space for electric cooker, telephone point, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for freestanding fridge freezer, radiator, floor mounted oil fired boiler and coving to ceiling.
Bedroom 1 13' 3" x 10' 3" ( 4.04m x 3.12m )
With double glazed windows to the rear and the side, a range of fitted wardrobes with slide front, radiator and coving to ceiling.
Bedroom 2 10' 2" x 8' 5" ( 3.10m x 2.57m )
With double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and TV point.
Bedroom 3 13' 6" x 6' 11" ( 4.11m x 2.11m )
With double glazed window to the side and radiator.
With double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, bath with mixer taps and further separate shower cubicle, wash hand basin with vanity inset under and further wall mounted vanity mirror with lighting fitted over, extractor fan, WC, part tiling to the walls.
The front garden has a low brick wall with gated access way to the driveway which extends to the side and rear of the property. To the front of the bungalow is a generous area of lawn.
The gravelled driveway opens to a gravelled area which gives further access to paddock beyond and off road parking for numerous vehicles. The well maintained rear gardens benefit from a decked area with pergola and mature flower and shrub borders inset amongst 2 further areas of lawn and a vegetable patch extending to the right hand side. The garden area encompasses a Timber Workshop and further Timber Storage Shed and is fence panel enclosed on either side and divided from the paddock to the rear by both 5 bar gates and fence line.
Detached Double Garage 23' 10" internally x 16' 3" ( 7.26m internally x 4.95m )
With power, light, electric up-and-over door, 2 single glazed window to the side and double opening pedestrian doors to the side.
Workshop 15' 11" internally x 8' 8" internally ( 4.85m internally x 2.64m internally )
With single glazed window to the side. A generous workshop with power and light offering a useful work space for varying uses.
Storage Shed 15' 11" x 8' 8" ( 4.85m x 2.64m )
With single glazed window to the side, power and light. Offering further storage space for potential Equestrian uses.
Stable Block And Paddock
Accessed via both pedestrian gate and further 5 bar gate, the Stable Block sits to the fore of the paddock on a generous hardstanding and benefits from external and internal lighting and power and is split into a single Stable measuring 11'10" x 9'8" internally and further Storage/Tack Room 10'5 x 5'6 internally with both power and light, fitted cupboards and shelving.
The paddock then extends to the rear and is currently partially fenced internally to provide grazing for at least one horse and is then fully enclosed by a mature existing hedgerow to both sides and rear of the plot.
The Vendor advises that the property extends to approximately 4 Acres (s.t.s) but these measurements have not been verified by the Agent. It should also be noted that the bungalow itself was built originally in a non-standard construction and has been subsequently bricked round with a tiled roof.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43484124.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB108080. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.