3 bedroom terraced house for saleRyde Terrace, Stanley, Co. Durham, DH9
- Three Bedroomed Terraced Dorma Bungalow
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Lounge Open Plan To Dining Room
- Small Garden To The Front
- Self Contained Yard To Rear
Ideally suited to first time buyers or those seeking a bungalow, an extended three bedroomed Dormer bungalow situated in Ryde Terrace overlooking Fines Park.
The property has the benefit of uPVC double glazing, gas central heating and offers accommodation which briefly comprises on the ground floor; entrance hallway, bedroom three, lounge open-plan to dining room, shower room, rear hallway and kitchen/breakfast room. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms with Dormer windows. Externally the property has a small garden to the front of the property and a yard to the rear.
Ryde Terrace is located close to local shops and amenities within Annfield Plain. The property is also well placed for commuting purposes being close to the A692 highway which provides access to Stanley, Consett, Tyneside and the Metro Centre.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43486977.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SLY160254. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J W Wood, Stanley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.