2 bedroom terraced house for saleNew Park Street, Morley, Leeds
- Impressive Two Bedroom Through Terrace
- Double Glazing And Gas Central Heating
- Popular And Sought After Location
- Lounge And Separate Dining Kitchen
- Bathroom With Roll Top Bath
- Convenient For Dartmouth Park
- Viewing Highly Recommended
- EPC Rating = D
An impressive two bedroom through terrace property situated within a popular and sought after location. This well presented property comprises briefly to the ground floor: Lounge with a feature fireplace and fitted window shutters, separate dining kitchen having characterful exposed stone flooring, space for a gas range cooker and fitted with a range of modern units. A first floor landing provides access to two bedrooms with feature period fireplace to bedroom one. The bathroom to the first floor is fitted with a free standing roll top bath with claw feet and separate shower cubicle. Externally to the front of the property there is a shrub/flowerbed garden providing ease of maintenance. To the rear of the property there is a paved garden with two storage outbuildings. An internal viewing is highly recommended and would provide an opportunity to fully appreciate the size and quality of accommodation on offer.
Situated within a popular location this property is conveniently situated for access onto the M62 motorway placing the principal trading centres of West Yorkshire within reasonable daily commuting distance. Excellent shopping and leisure amenities including an indoor market can be found at Morley Town Centre. The property is also convenient for access to the popular Dartmouth Park.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43491663.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MLY160499. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Morley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.