2 bedroom terraced house for saleChestnut Walk, Wakefield, West Yorkshire
- Immaculate end town-house
- Two spacious double bedrooms
- Large end plot with gardens & rear
- Single garage & driveway with further land
- Refurbished to a very high standard throughout
- Ideal first time purchase
- Modern bathroom & kitchen
- EPC Rating - D
Offered in immaculate condition having undergone an extensive scheme of refurbishment to an excellent standard including new kitchen & bathroom, the property would ideally appeal to aspiring first time buyers. Positioned at the end of Chestnut walk and having to the rear a detached single garage with off-road parking for two cars and further grassland belonging to the property. The property itself sits within generous gardens to the front and rear being predominately lawned but also having a wood-chip play area to the side. Internally the property comprises entrance hall with a composite door, front facing lounge reception room, rear kitchen finished in white high gloss with PVCu door out to the rear garden, to the first floor is a landing, two double bedrooms and a stylish tiled bathroom suite housing a three piece suite in white. Positioned on this estate very popular with first time buyers and having excellent access to central Wakefield transport links and amenities.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43491732.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK160487. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.