1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleArundel Road, Eastbourne
Sold STC £115,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Spacious One Bedroom Flat
- Purpose Built
- Communal Gardens
- Communal Parking
- Upperton Location
- GUIDE PRICE £115,000-£130,000
GUIDE PRICE £115,000-£130,000
Fox and Sons are delighted to offer this one bedroom flat in the popular 'Upperton' area of Eastbourne. Viewing highly recommended.
GUIDE PRICE £115,000-£130,000
An opportunity to acquire this purpose built flat located in the popular 'Upperton' area of Eastbourne. The property benefits from a living/dining room, fitted kitchen, a bedroom and a fitted bathroom. Outside there are communal gardens and communal parking. Viewing highly recommended.
Communal Entrance Hall
Entry phone system and private front door leading to,
Private front door, entry phone, radiator and built in cupboard with slatted shelving
Living/ Dining Room 13' 2" x 16' 1" ( 4.01m x 4.90m )
Ceiling to floor windows to the front aspect and a radiator
Kitchen 7' x 9' 3" ( 2.13m x 2.82m )
Fitted with wall mounted and matching base units with work surface over, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, built in electric oven, built in four ring electric hob, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for freestanding fridge/freezer, part tiled walls, wall mounted boiler, tiled floor and double glazed window to the side aspect
Bedroom 9' 9" x 13' 3" ( 2.97m x 4.04m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect and a radiator
Fitted with a three piece white suite comprising of a panelled enclosed bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, close coupled WC and pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, radiator and obscure double glazed window to the side aspect
Situated to the front of the block
Brick Built Storage Cupboard
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EBN106901. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Eastbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.