2 bedroom terraced house for saleNew Road, Woodston, Peterborough
Sold STC £135,000
- £1,000 Buyers Incentive available
- Mid terraced property
- Two bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- En-suite shower room
- Four piece bathroom suite
- Large bedroom
* £1,000 Buyers Incentive available
* TWO reception rooms
* En-suite shower room
* LARGE bedroom
Stairs to first floor landing, doors to:
3.73m x 4.09m (12'3" x 13'5" maximum including bay). PVCu double glazed bay window to front, double radiator, TV point.
3.56m x 3.76m (11'8" x 12'4" maximum into recess). PVCu double glazed window to rear, built-in understairs storage cupboard, double radiator, door to:
2.59m x 2.01m (8'6" x 6'7"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, sink unit with single drainer, integrated microwave, space for dishwasher, built-in oven, built-in gas hob with extractor hood over, PVCu double glazed window to side, double radiator, ceramic tiled flooring, ceiling spotlight, door to:
Plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, double radiator, ceramic tiled flooring, door to:
PVCu double glazed window to rear, fitted with two piece with suite wash hand basin and close coupled WC, tiled splashbacks, double radiator, ceramic tiled flooring.
4.88m x 1.42m (16' x 4'8"). Laminate flooring, door to garden.
First Floor Landing
4.27m x 3.35m (14' maximum into recess x 11'). PVCu double glazed window to front, double radiator, door to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Fitted with three piece suite with tiled shower cubicle, wash hand basin, high-level flush close coupled WC, tiled splashbacks, tiled flooring.
3.56m x 4.29m (11'8" x 14'1"). PVCu double glazed window to rear, double radiator, door to:
Fitted with four piece suite with panelled bath, wash hand basin, tiled shower cubicle and close coupled WC, tiled splashbacks, PVCu double glazed window to rear, tiled flooring, ceiling spotlight.
The rear garden is enclosed by a wooden fence and is mainly laid to gravel with a patio seating area, gated side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43501020.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SSQ202106. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Stanground. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.