2 bedroom apartment for saleCommercial Road, Southampton
Sold STC £190,000
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOM APARTMENT
- 250m from Southampton central station
- Finished to a high specification throughout
- ALLOCATED PARKING WITH 2 BED APARTMENTS
- Fully integrated kitchens
- EN SUITE BATHROOM & separate shower room
LAUNCHING SAT 20TH AUGUST - NEW CONTEMPORARY 1 & 2 BED APARTMENTS. All in the Heart of Southampton, with bars, restuarants, museums and city centre shopping, all on your doorstep. Come and see the kitchens, bathroom & styling that makes Cadogan House so different.
Set in the heart of Central Southampton, Cadogan House is undergoing a creative reinvention into modern, city living apartments. The difference in these apartments is that you not only have all the convenience of being just250m from Southampton Central train station,750m from West Quay shopping centre, 800m from Solent University and 3.5km from Southampton university, but the difference that sets Cadogan House apart from many other developments is the SPACE.
Each apartment is well designed to provide a large master bedroom with built in wardrobes, also, each living room has a fully integrated two tone kitchen with built in Bosch oven, his & hood plus fridge as well as a contemporary glass breakfast bar feature, the living rooms are open plan and spacious, allowing plenty of room to rearrange your furniture as the mood takes you! All of the bathrooms and en suites are fully tiled, with thermostatic showers over the baths and varied lighting. Even each apartments hallways are well planned to make the most of the size, with utility cupboards designed to house washing machines and additional built in storage cupboards to all properties. Some of the properties also enjoy either private garden space or a balcony and all of the 2 beds come with allocated parking.
Whether you are looking for a first time buy, a great investment or simply want a modern pad in the city, Cadogan House may well be the destination you are looking for. * Images are indicative of surrounding area
Private Entrance Hall
Open Plan Kitchen
En Suite Bathroom
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOU108996. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Southampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.